Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil uploaded by Elyse D.

BY ORGANIC ROOT STIMULATOR

Organic Root Stimulator™ Olive Oil.
Extra rich for dry, thirsty hair™. see more...

Sonia G.
Sonia G.
San Marcos, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this product for years now. It is in a green container. You can use it for dry hair that need a refreshment. No this product is not just for black girls. I use it as a mask. I leave it in my hair for a good hour and wash it. It leaves my hair healthy, shiny, and rich.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Junction City, KS
I love using this formula once a month to keep my hair healthy and full of moisture. Helps grow out my hair and smells amazing
Marie B.
Marie B.
Griffith, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought this for my daughter to use in her hair, she liked how it made her hair felt but she didn't like how it smelled.
amber r.
amber r.
Bellmawr, NJ
This stuff works really well. we used to use this product when i was in beauty school. it is really good for curls.
Audry G.
Audry G.
Looooveeee this! This product is amazing! I highly recommend this for all hair types!
Vero F.
Vero F.
Plainfield, IL
Absolutely love love love this product. It keeps my hair shiny and smooth I would definitely recommend this product for girls with curly or frizzy hair
chanell k.
chanell k.
Moscow, ID
Does not work for me but my hair is very difficult to find product that works. It isadorable
lelene n.
lelene n.
Best hold great look when finish get it and you won't be upsetBest hold great look when finish get it and you won't be upset
Indyra C.
Indyra C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is good to add shine to hair. the smelling is not so good but it is not so bad too. I don't recommend to use so much amount to no have the hair too greasy.
Le'Nissa D.
Le'Nissa D.
Paulsboro, NJ
Didn't care for it so much; it made my scalp so itchy that I had to wash it out.
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.
Orange Park, FL
Does this stimulate hair growth?
Jennifer B.
Does this product make your hair oily?
Jennifer B.
Does this make your hair really oily?
Hope B.
Hope B.
Bella Vista, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Did this work great,? it looks like a great product!