Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil uploaded by Elyse D.

BY ORGANIC ROOT STIMULATOR

Organic Root Stimulator™ Olive Oil.
Extra rich for dry, thirsty hair™. see more...

Disciple S.
Florida
Review for: Oil more...
This is real good for your dry hair. Any hair that needs moisture this will be that supporting product. And we all know that olive oil has so many good properties for us, and not just for our hair
Sonia G.
San Marcos, TX
I have used this product for years now. It is in a green container. You can use it for dry hair that need a refreshment. No this product is not just for black girls. I use it as a mask. I leave it in my hair for a good hour and wash it. It leaves my hair healthy, shiny, and rich.
Chloe D.
San Marcos, TX
Use this in small increments!! I cannot stress that last statement enough. While this product isn't good for daily use, when I really want to hydrate and rejuvenate my hair, I'll put a very small amount on the bottom half of my hair and let that sit overnight. After doing so, I wash my hair in the morning and it'll leave it smooth and shiny.
Kiyehra  M.
I love this product . My grandmother started using it and one day I ran out of the brand I had and decided to try hers. The fragrance is nice and it's not heavy . You can also go a few days without using it because it's long lasting . I would recommend this product 100%
Jailyn B.
Austin, TX
I used this product after french braiding my hair to avoid dry scalp. Instead my scalp was extremely itchy and flaked up within a few days. I have a friend who uses this stuff faithfully but I have very sensitive scalp and wouldn't recommend it to anyone else who does.
Dom F.
Lanham, MD
I LOVE this product. I am natural and frequent roller sets, braid,and twist outs. It works fabulous on my hair and really defines my crimps and curls. It's not expensive either and there isn't a strong odor.
Melshary L.
Jacksonville, FL
This stuff leaves my hair feeling so oily/greasy and weighted down. Mind you have extremely curly kinky hair that tends to be dry. This does nothing to add moisture. Moisture isn't an oil slick.
Tomica W.
Humble, TX
This is one of my favorite products. The price is affordable. I use this to keep my hair oiled instead of a grease. It's very lightweight and I'm able to style my hair as well with it.
Ikeana B.
Saint Paul, MN
This stuff can be good for some but when you need moisture this does not succeed in that area even though it claims to. You will definitely need to add a something else with it.
Tessa C.
Winston Salem, NC
I've purchased this item before and i absolutely loved it. I really thought it made my hair really soft and shiny. It smelled good as well so that was a plus.
Kelsey S.
Orange Park, FL
Does this stimulate hair growth?
Hope B.
Bella Vista, AR
Did this work great,? it looks like a great product!
Jennifer B.
Does this product make your hair oily?
Jennifer B.
Does this make your hair really oily?

Amazon