BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsOrganic Root Stimulator
No-Lye Relaxer Built-In Protection Normal Olive Oil 1 Application

Olive Oil Built-In Protection No Lye Relaxer Base & Activator protects and relax the hair; Olive Oil Creamy Aloe Shampoo neutralizes, detangles, and softens the hair after relaxing; Olive Oil WrapSet Mousse is perfect for wrapping or setting the hair, giving a great hold and wonderful shine; Olive Oil Incredibly Rich Oil Moisturizing Hair Lotion conditions and protects the hair from high heat during blow-drying and curling. And for your convenience this kit contains: 1 pair of latex gloves; 1 mixing stick; step-by-step instructions.bIngredients: bspanOlive Oil Built-In Protection No Lye Relaxer Base: Water (Aqua), Petrolatum, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Cetearyl Alcohol, Calcium Hydroxide, Propylene Glycol, Acrylamide Copolymer, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, PEG-75 Lanolin, Ceteareth-20, Olive Oil (Olea Europea), Polysorbate 60. Olive Oil Built-In Protection Activator: Water (Aqua), Guanidine Carbonate, Sorbitol, Yellow No. 5 (CI 19140). Olive Oil Creamy Aloe Shampoo: Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyldimethylamine Propionate, Trideceth-7 Carboxylic Acid, PPG-5-Ceteh-10 Phosphate, Ammonium Laureth Sulfate (and) Lauramide Glucoside (and) Lauryl Glucoside, Polyquaternium-10, Coco-Glucose (and) Glyceryl Oleate, Disodium EDTA, Olive Oil (Olea Europaea), Cetrimonium Carboxydecyl (and) PEG-12 Oleate, Silicone Quaternium-2 (and) Panthenol Succinate, Fragrance (Parfum), Aloe Barbadensis Gel (and) Glyceryl Polyquaternium-7, Cocamide MEA (and) Glycol Distearate (and) Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Triethanolamine, DMDM Hydantoin (and) Methylparaben (and) Propylene Glycol (and) Propyl Paraben, Methylchloroisothiazolinone (and) Methylisothiazolinone, Green No. 3 (CI 42053), Yellow No. 5 (CI 19140). Olive Oil Replenishing Pak Conditioner: Water (Aqua), Soybean Oil (Glycerine Soja), Glycerine, Olive Oil (Olea Europea), Hydrolyzed Collagen, quaternium-80, DMDM Hydantoin, Amino Silk Acid, Dimethicone Copolyol, Orange Oil (Citrus Aurantium Dulcis), D'Limonene, Panthenol (Vitamin B-5), Dimethicone, EDTA, Chamomile Extract (Anthemis Nobilis), Sage Extract (Salvia Officinalis), Nettle Extract (Urtica Dioica), Rosemary Extract (Rosmarinus Officinalis), Aloe Vera Gel (Aloe Barbadensis), Yarrow Extract (Achilea Millefo m), Kiwi Extract (Actinidia Chinensis), Polyquaternium-37 (and) Trideceth-7, Triethanolamine, Hydrolyzed Glycosaminoglycans, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Yellow No. 6 (CI 15985), Yellow No. 5 (CI 19140). Olive Oil Incredibly Rich Oil Moisturizing Hair Lotion: Water (Aqua), Coconut

Hair Type: Normal

Scent: Normal

Hair Care Category: Oils

I am tired of straight hair!!!!!!!! I regret doing this. I see people saying that it lasts about 6-9 weeks and then I see people saying that the only way that it goes away is to cut it off. So I am confused. Will it be gone in 9 weeks? This product is great and gets the job done but I miss my curls so much :( please help.
Does it work in wavy hair? My hair is not curly but not straight either
Does this make your hair overly oily?
Start your review of Organic Root Stimulator No-Lye Relaxer Built-In Protection Normal Olive Oil 1 Application!
Manuel B.
Flushing, NY
Organic Root Stimulator No-Lye Relaxer Built-In Protection Normal Olive Oil 1 Application uploaded by Manuel B.
I love this cream because I practice it and it always lasts for several applied, highly recommended 10/10
Ayde R.
es muy buena la use durante un tiempo pero cambien ya que el cabello se cansa de lo mismo, pero si la recomiendo ya que hace un buen trabajo deja el cabello suave y mucho brillo, el aceite que tiene hace que ayuda a disminuir si en algún momento de pica.
Lyla R.
Purchased at: Amazon
Good price and had great results I love this product definitely recommend it to all.
Luisa R.
Silver Spring, MD
A great inversión, perfect product, really recommend that to help your hair look health
Natasha T.
York, SC
This was one of my favorite relaxers when I used a chemical process to straighten my hair! It was very gentle, didn’t have an overpowering chemical smell, my hair felt very soft afterwards with the conditioner given in the box. It’s easy to use with the instructions provided. Very affordable and found at most retailers.
Racquel S.
Riviera Beach, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
This relaxer comes with so much other products to help continue your treatment even after your perm. I love how this relaxer straightens my hair and it’s also affordable and can be found all over. My hair as gained so much length thanks to this
Marquita S.
Richmond, VA
My Aunt liked this relaxer. She said it straightened very well. She was impressed by the leave in conditioner. It lasted more than six weeks. She will buy it again and recommend it to others.
Michaela B.
Whitewater, WI
I perm my hair every 4 weeks because my hair is so course and thick and this the relaxer that I always use! It's a quick easy And inexpensive way to get your hair looking and smelling nice! I have to go through it and flat iron it but again I think that's because my hair is so thick
Stephanie G.
Springfield , MA
I used to use this before I transitioned to natural . It was my favorite one to use . Left it soft & sleek . Please just be careful with relaxers . They shouldn't be used frequently even though it says so . They can be very damaging especially if you don't take the proper care of your hair while having a relaxer .
MsFayed ..
This was my go to when I had relaxed hair. It did get the hair straight. The smell was not the best but it did work. I would recommend this product. I have 3b hair.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...