BY ORGANIC ROOT STIMULATOR

Helps restore the moisture and protein balance to dry, weak and/or damaged hair. Formulated with banana extract for concentrated moisture and detangling. Enriched with bamboo extract to help provide added strength and shine. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Dee A.
Hampton , VA
My hair had been very dry and brittle after my last hair coloring. (Plus stress) My hair was breaking like crazy and every time I brushed it my brush would be full of hair. So I picked 3 of these up to mask my hair. I have a lot of curly hair that is waist length so I needed a lot. I’ve never used them before. I left it on for 45 mins with just a shower cap. I knew the minute I rinsed it out my hair was greatly improved. My hair was so so silky! Shiny, soft, Ive had very little breakage and haven’t had to clean out my brush. It’s really creamy, not to thick, easy to put in and big comb through. Rinsed easily and OMG It smells so good! Like fresh bananas and a lil something I can’t place suppose it the bamboo. I went right back to Walmart and bought 6 more packs and had everyone in my house hair mask the next night. My boys have super thick curly textured hair and this drenched them with moisture and made their curls so much more defined and soft. My daughter straightens her hair and I can see a difference in the shine and how much her split ends have looked. Amazing product and I will buy again and again and looking to see if there are other products in this line Organic Root Stimulator HAIRepair Nourishing Conditioner
Christal B.
Covington , GA
This conditioner is worth it. It leaves your hair silky smooth with an enticing tropical banana scent anyone would just adore. I am a natural girl who has been on the search for almost 2 years for products that I can become loyal to for my hair and I think this will be added.
Heather W.
Mobile, AL
I was in the store last night and spotted this conditioner. I have used other ORS products and decided to give this one a try. It works great! Hair is super moisturized and soft.