Organic Root Stimulator Hair Fertilizer uploaded by Tempestt S.

BY ORGANIC ROOT STIMULATOR

Organic Root Stimulator® Hair Fertilizer®.
Nourishment for healthy hair and scalp. see more...

• Hair fertilizer? Has anyone had any success with this product?2 Answers
Tempestt S.
Tunnel Hill, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this on close out from my local grocery store. I was looking for something to help my hair grow as i have different lengths on my hair from a big chop. It smells nice and the texture is nice but once you put it in your hair it causes residue and i havent figured out how to stop it.
LaToya E.
Rochester, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product it has made my hair grow so much. This product is for people struggling to grow hair and it is very effective. This product is not to pricey and I have repurchased this item a few times
Nessa B.
I used this product at least twice a week, when I was growing out my hair as part of my regimen. I like to think it worked with a combination of things because in 6 months my hair grew from shoulder to bra strap length. My hair was relaxed and healthy. The cream is very light and his minerals you can see. It doesn't smell sweet or like chemicals .
nowall n.
Fort Lee, NJ
#DreamVoxBox i would love to have this in my cabinet. it helps your hair grow. and soft
Lydia L.
Skärholmen , Stockholm
This product did not work for me at all.
I followed the directions but no. You probably have to use other products from this specific line to get noticeable results.
I wouldn't recommend this and I have seen several reviews stating the same.
Mariah R.
Hair fertilizer? Has anyone had any success with this product?