BY ORGANIC ROOT STIMULATOR

Organic Root Stimulator Fertilizing Temple Balm is a feather-light, herbal gel-based balm to revive thinning hair. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Auna H.
I just bought this today and I hope it does what it says. I plan on applying and following the regimen to see if it helps my hairline grow. It has a pleasant scent and it does not feel greasy. You only need a very little amount. I found mine at Sally's Beauty store.
Cindy C.
Everett, MA
The ORS line is really great! But this product has two versions one for natural hair, braids, etc. The other for relaxed, blow-dried or pressed hair. It is really great helps regrow hair in thinning areas. The results happen quickly if you follow he directions and use the other recommended products.
Alana A.
New Bedford, Ma
Ótima qualidade e a hidratação é incrível 💜 Não gostei muito do cheiro mas o produto em si vale a pena.
nikkie r.
Ontario
I've not only used this on my self but my siblings as well and they love it just as much as I do !
Andrea M.
I love this balm is super good for your lips , makes your lips more softness and kissable
Laurita B.
Los Gatos, CA
What is it for?
Jessica V.
Montreal
How fast do you see results?
Michelle A.
Bronx, NY
Does this actually makes your hair grow? How fast is it?