BY ORGANIC ROOT STIMULATOR

Coconut Oil Is Rich With Lactic Acid And A Natural Source Of Medium Chain Fatty Acids. It Has Been Used For Centuries In Asia As A Staple In Everything Form Cooking To Skin Care. Coconut Oil Has Been Known To Help Remove Dead Skin Cells And Renew Tissue. Helps To Enhance Shine Without Weighing Hair Down Softens Hair And Conditions The Scalp Made In Usa see more...

• Is this only for curly hair? Does it help with damaged ends? 2 Answers
  • Would this product weigh my fragile thin hair down?2 Answers
  • Does this product weigh your hair down and make it feel heavy?1 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "Only a small amount is needed to liven hair up!" in 1 review
  • "When I had went natural, this was the only thing that could keep my dry hair moisturized for a long period of time." in 1 review
terry w.
Mount Vernon, NY
I love the smell of this light hair oil. Ladies if your going to wear braids this is an excellent hair conditioner that's non-greasy and smells great. I like to use this also when I know it's going to be a rainy forecast for 3 or more days, I grease my scalp with this and put my hair in a low pony tail and my hair is protected, looks good and smells great. This is a definite hair staple to have on hand.
Yani R.
Brooklyn, NY
Sometimes we just don't have the money to buy a small bottle of pure coconut oil. But then there are times where we're lucky enough to find products that have just enough coconut oil, along with other oils, to get the job done. This product is nice, affordable and most importantly, not too greasy. I can't find anything bad about it. It gets the job done.
Melissa M.
Once I started using this product I have loved it !! It works wonders with my hair. No static what so ever it leaves it smooth and shiny throughout the day. This helps a lot since I have long hair, it's kinda hard to manage at times. Also I use this product for other things like make up remover , moisturizer for stretch marks and even for eyelashes ! I really suggest this coconut oil !
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge, LA
I wish this didn't;'t have sulfate in it. I used this because it was more on the natural side but it's is actually not that good. If you can't afford better quality then yes use this but if you can go out and spend a few extra dollars on something else - it's worth it!
Shante R.
Bronx, NY
When I had went natural, this was the only thing that could keep my dry hair moisturized for a long period of time. Only thing I didn't really like was that sometimes it was a little too oily.
Kaylee H.
Buckley, WA
I have naturally really curly hair.. this helps with frizz and make my hair super soft. I use this right before I wash my hair and I think it helps breaking ends. love this product.
Shaulvia A.
American Cyn, CA
I used to use this product. It was great because it moisturized my hair and made it shine with out causing it too look greasy. Only a small amount is needed to liven hair up!
latoya j.
Used this coconut oil was very good but I switched to pure virgin coconut oil... I needed something different but not because this product wasn't good
Joanna J.
Galivants Ferry, SC
I have very long thick frizzy curly hair. I was told that coconut oil would really help. I would like to try this.
Brandy D.
Ashland, VA
Never gave me problems. Never was too greasy. I absolutely adored this product, but I prefer my pure coconut oil.
Zara S.
Detroit, MI
Is this only for curly hair? Does it help with damaged ends?
vi e.
Palm Coast, FL
Would this product weigh my fragile thin hair down?
Reshanett M.
Does this product weigh your hair down and make it feel heavy?