Organic Root Stimulator Coconut Oil for Hair uploaded by Vanessa L.Organic Root Stimulator Coconut Oil for Hair uploaded by Dennisha H.Organic Root Stimulator Coconut Oil for Hair uploaded by Elizabeth A.See all 9 photos

BY ORGANIC ROOT STIMULATOR

Coconut Oil Is Rich With Lactic Acid And A Natural Source Of Medium Chain Fatty Acids. It Has Been Used For Centuries In Asia As A Staple In Everything Form Cooking To Skin Care. Coconut Oil Has Been Known To Help Remove Dead Skin Cells And Renew Tissue. Helps To Enhance Shine Without Weighing Hair Down Softens Hair And Conditions The Scalp Made In Usa see more...

• Is this only for curly hair? Does it ...Works with any split ends and ... 2 Answers
  • Would this product weigh my fragile t...Not at all... very light 2 Answers
Photos (9)
Buy on Target*
  • "Only a small amount is needed to liven hair up!" in 1 review
  • "When I had went natural, this was the only thing that could keep my dry hair moisturized for a long period of time." in 1 review
Linda S.
Linda S.
I've used ORS for years- I originally started by using their Olive Oil line. I know that Coconut Oil is great for hair so I wanted to try this out. This is fantastic for dry, brittle or parched hair. I love the moisture, but I felt it was a bit too oily- I used a generous amount, though. Several hours later, it felt somewhat tacky in my hair. This is great for damaged hair, too. But for every day use? Just use a very small amount.
Shante R.
Shante R.
Bronx, NY
When I had went natural, this was the only thing that could keep my dry hair moisturized for a long period of time. Only thing I didn't really like was that sometimes it was a little too oily.
Lela M.
Lela M.
Ive had this for forever. I prefer it over grease because i know that its much healtheir.
Brandy D.
Brandy D.
Ashland, VA
Never gave me problems. Never was too greasy. I absolutely adored this product, but I prefer my pure coconut oil.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
This is not a true organic coconut oil and nothing beats the real thing, however I do like the shine and moisture it provides to my hair. I use it as a quick fix moisturizer if I don't have coconut oil handy. I don't use a lot in order not to weigh down my hair and make it greasy.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wish this didn't;'t have sulfate in it. I used this because it was more on the natural side but it's is actually not that good. If you can't afford better quality then yes use this but if you can go out and spend a few extra dollars on something else - it's worth it!
Yani R.
Yani R.
Brooklyn, NY
Sometimes we just don't have the money to buy a small bottle of pure coconut oil. But then there are times where we're lucky enough to find products that have just enough coconut oil, along with other oils, to get the job done. This product is nice, affordable and most importantly, not too greasy. I can't find anything bad about it. It gets the job done.
Karen H.
Karen H.
Louisville, KY
This product is wonderful and makes my hair so soft, smooth and silky. It also seems to be helping my hair grow.
Dennisha H.
Dennisha H.
Jacksonville, FL
This is probably my favorite product from this brand. It smells so good and does wonders on my hair. The price is perfect and its so easy to find it in stores. I would definitely buy it again and highly recommend it to others. I use it more than any other oils and my hair loves it.
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Salem, NH
My boyfriend uses this whenever we run out of pure coconut oil on his hair and he loves it. It's his 2nd favorite for his curly hair. He says it makes your curls feel smooth and silky. I would recommend this to other customers with thick and curly hair!
Zara S.
Zara S.
Brownstown, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this only for curly hair? Does it help with damaged ends?
vi e.
vi e.
Palm Coast, FL
Would this product weigh my fragile thin hair down?