BY ORGANIC ROOT STIMULATOR

Coconut Oil Is Rich With Lactic Acid And A Natural Source Of Medium Chain Fatty Acids. It Has Been Used For Centuries In Asia As A Staple In Everything Form Cooking To Skin Care. Coconut Oil Has Been Known To Help Remove Dead Skin Cells And Renew Tissue. Helps To Enhance Shine Without Weighing Hair Down Softens Hair And Conditions The Scalp Made In Usa see more...

• Is this only for curly hair? Does it help with damaged ends? 2 Answers
  • Would this product weigh my fragile thin hair down?2 Answers
  • Does this product weigh your hair down and make it feel heavy?1 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "Only a small amount is needed to liven hair up!" in 1 review
  • "When I had went natural, this was the only thing that could keep my dry hair moisturized for a long period of time." in 1 review
Yani R.
Brooklyn, NY
Sometimes we just don't have the money to buy a small bottle of pure coconut oil. But then there are times where we're lucky enough to find products that have just enough coconut oil, along with other oils, to get the job done. This product is nice, affordable and most importantly, not too greasy. I can't find anything bad about it. It gets the job done.
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge, LA
I wish this didn't;'t have sulfate in it. I used this because it was more on the natural side but it's is actually not that good. If you can't afford better quality then yes use this but if you can go out and spend a few extra dollars on something else - it's worth it!
Shante R.
Bronx, NY
When I had went natural, this was the only thing that could keep my dry hair moisturized for a long period of time. Only thing I didn't really like was that sometimes it was a little too oily.
Shaulvia A.
American Cyn, CA
I used to use this product. It was great because it moisturized my hair and made it shine with out causing it too look greasy. Only a small amount is needed to liven hair up!
Karen H.
Louisville, KY
This product is wonderful and makes my hair so soft, smooth and silky. It also seems to be helping my hair grow.
latoya j.
Used this coconut oil was very good but I switched to pure virgin coconut oil... I needed something different but not because this product wasn't good
Brandy D.
Ashland, VA
Never gave me problems. Never was too greasy. I absolutely adored this product, but I prefer my pure coconut oil.
Lela M.
Ive had this for forever. I prefer it over grease because i know that its much healtheir.
Joanna J.
Galivants Ferry, SC
I have very long thick frizzy curly hair. I was told that coconut oil would really help. I would like to try this.
Dennisha H.
Goodfellow Afb, TX
This is probably my favorite product from this brand. It smells so good and does wonders on my hair. The price is perfect and its so easy to find it in stores. I would definitely buy it again and highly recommend it to others. I use it more than any other oils and my hair loves it.
Zara S.
Brownstown, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this only for curly hair? Does it help with damaged ends?
vi e.
Palm Coast, FL
Would this product weigh my fragile thin hair down?
Reshanett M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product weigh your hair down and make it feel heavy?