Add a Photo

By ORGANIC ROOT STIMULATOR
Coconut Oil Is Rich With Lactic Acid And A Natural Source Of Medium Chain Fatty Acids. It Has Been Used For Centuries In Asia As A Staple In Everything Form Cooking To Skin Care. Coconut Oil Has Been Known To Help Remove Dead Skin Cells And Renew Tissue. Helps To Enhance Shine Without Weighing Hair Down Softens Hair And Conditions The Scalp Made In Usa
Photos (8)
Lela M.
Lela M.

Ive had this for forever. I prefer it over grease because i know that its much healtheir.
Brandy D.
Brandy D.
Ashland, VA

Never gave me problems. Never was too greasy. I absolutely adored this product, but I prefer my pure coconut oil.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.

This is not a true organic coconut oil and nothing beats the real thing, however I do like the shine and moisture it provides to my hair. I use it as a quick fix moisturizer if I don't have coconut oil handy. I don't use a lot in order not to weigh down my hair and make it greasy.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge, La

I wish this didn't;'t have sulfate in it. I used this because it was more on the natural side but it's is actually not that good. If you can't afford better quality then yes use this but if you can go out and spend a few extra dollars on something else - it's worth it!
Yani R.
Yani R.
Brooklyn, NY

Sometimes we just don't have the money to buy a small bottle of pure coconut oil. But then there are times where we're lucky enough to find products that have just enough coconut oil, along with other oils, to get the job done. This product is nice, affordable and most importantly, not too greasy. I can't find anything bad about it. It gets the job done.
Karen H.
Karen H.
Louisville, KY

This product is wonderful and makes my hair so soft, smooth and silky. It also seems to be helping my hair grow.
latoya j.
latoya j.

Used this coconut oil was very good but I switched to pure virgin coconut oil... I needed something different but not because this product wasn't good
Shaulvia A.
Shaulvia A.
American Cyn, CA

I used to use this product. It was great because it moisturized my hair and made it shine with out causing it too look greasy. Only a small amount is needed to liven hair up!
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Salem, NH

My boyfriend uses this whenever we run out of pure coconut oil on his hair and he loves it. It's his 2nd favorite for his curly hair. He says it makes your curls feel smooth and silky. I would recommend this to other customers with thick and curly hair!
terry w.
terry w.
Mount Vernon, NY

I love the smell of this light hair oil. Ladies if your going to wear braids this is an excellent hair conditioner that's non-greasy and smells great. I like to use this also when I know it's going to be a rainy forecast for 3 or more days, I grease my scalp with this and put my hair in a low pony tail and my hair is protected, looks good and smells great. This is a definite hair staple to have on hand.
Zara S.
Zara S.
Brownstown, MI

Is this only for curly hair? Does it help with damaged ends?
vi e.
vi e.
Palm Coast, FL

Would this product weigh my fragile thin hair down?