BY ORGANIC ROOT STIMULATOR

Coconut Oil Is Rich With Lactic Acid And A Natural Source Of Medium Chain Fatty Acids. It Has Been Used For Centuries In Asia As A Staple In Everything Form Cooking To Skin Care. Coconut Oil Has Been Known To Help Remove Dead Skin Cells And Renew Tissue. Helps To Enhance Shine Without Weighing Hair Down Softens Hair And Conditions The Scalp Made In Usa see more...

• Is this only for curly hair? Does it help with damaged ends? 2 Answers
  • Would this product weigh my fragile thin hair down?2 Answers
  • Does this product weigh your hair down and make it feel heavy?1 Answers
Buy on Target
  • "Only a small amount is needed to liven hair up!" in 1 review
  • "When I had went natural, this was the only thing that could keep my dry hair moisturized for a long period of time." in 1 review
Christina L.
For any girl with troubled, dry and curly hair that won't ever hold the curls due to dryness. THIS is what you need. I'm on my third jar since discovering this beautiful thing. I just take a fingertip full along with any oil, currently i used medium heat organic coconut oil along with this and bam my curls have never looked this nice within the last year!!!
Estelle S.
Arvada, CO
To start, use a tiny bit! I like to rub it in my hands to warm it up, massage it into roots and ends, and brush through with a boar-bristle brush to disperse it evenly. It's about $6 at Walgreens and this stuff is amazing to use right before heat treatment to keep your hair smooth and soft.
Loraina C.
Jamaica, NY
This product literally saved my hair so much because it was damaged by me bleaching it. So my hair has returned to health and is black and naturally wavy as well as curly. I am extremely happy with this solid form of coconut oil.
Kaylee H.
Buckley, WA
I have naturally really curly hair.. this helps with frizz and make my hair super soft. I use this right before I wash my hair and I think it helps breaking ends. love this product.
Melissa M.
Once I started using this product I have loved it !! It works wonders with my hair. No static what so ever it leaves it smooth and shiny throughout the day. This helps a lot since I have long hair, it's kinda hard to manage at times. Also I use this product for other things like make up remover , moisturizer for stretch marks and even for eyelashes ! I really suggest this coconut oil !
Jocelyn C.
This product it literally a godsend for any girl struggling with her curly hair. I usually use only a little bit on my roots to keep my hair down, smooth and frizz free. Just know that a little goes a long way and if you use too much your hair is going to feel weighed down and greasy.
Nadia F.
Greensboro , NC
ORS Coconut oil + Rattail comb = softest hair ever ❤❤ It does weigh down my hair a little bit, but that's bc my hair is a tad thin and heat damaged. This is great to put the moisture back into dry, damaged hair. Focus on the correct areas and you'll see results !!
Linda S.
I've used ORS for years- I originally started by using their Olive Oil line. I know that Coconut Oil is great for hair so I wanted to try this out. This is fantastic for dry, brittle or parched hair. I love the moisture, but I felt it was a bit too oily- I used a generous amount, though. Several hours later, it felt somewhat tacky in my hair. This is great for damaged hair, too. But for every day use? Just use a very small amount.
Nicole T.
This is not a true organic coconut oil and nothing beats the real thing, however I do like the shine and moisture it provides to my hair. I use it as a quick fix moisturizer if I don't have coconut oil handy. I don't use a lot in order not to weigh down my hair and make it greasy.
terry w.
Mount Vernon, NY
I love the smell of this light hair oil. Ladies if your going to wear braids this is an excellent hair conditioner that's non-greasy and smells great. I like to use this also when I know it's going to be a rainy forecast for 3 or more days, I grease my scalp with this and put my hair in a low pony tail and my hair is protected, looks good and smells great. This is a definite hair staple to have on hand.
Zara S.
Brownstown, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this only for curly hair? Does it help with damaged ends?
vi e.
Palm Coast, FL
Would this product weigh my fragile thin hair down?
Reshanett M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product weigh your hair down and make it feel heavy?