Add a Photo

By ORGANIC ROOT STIMULATOR
Coconut Oil Is Rich With Lactic Acid And A Natural Source Of Medium Chain Fatty Acids. It Has Been Used For Centuries In Asia As A Staple In Everything Form Cooking To Skin Care. Coconut Oil Has Been Known To Help Remove Dead Skin Cells And Renew Tissue. Helps To Enhance Shine Without Weighing Hair Down Softens Hair And Conditions The Scalp Made In Usa
Photos (9)
Christina L.
Christina L.
For any girl with troubled, dry and curly hair that won't ever hold the curls due to dryness. THIS is what you need. I'm on my third jar since discovering this beautiful thing. I just take a fingertip full along with any oil, currently i used medium heat organic coconut oil along with this and bam my curls have never looked this nice within the last year!!!
Estelle S.
Estelle S.
Arvada, CO
Jan. 21, 2017, 10:37 p.m.
Review for: Organic Root Stimulator Coconut Oil for Hair
To start, use a tiny bit! I like to rub it in my hands to warm it up, massage it into roots and ends, and brush through with a boar-bristle brush to disperse it evenly. It's about $6 at Walgreens and this stuff is amazing to use right before heat treatment to keep your hair smooth and soft.
Loraina C.
Loraina C.
Jamaica, NY
This product literally saved my hair so much because it was damaged by me bleaching it. So my hair has returned to health and is black and naturally wavy as well as curly. I am extremely happy with this solid form of coconut oil.
Kaylee H.
Kaylee H.
Portland, OR
I have naturally really curly hair.. this helps with frizz and make my hair super soft. I use this right before I wash my hair and I think it helps breaking ends. love this product.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Once I started using this product I have loved it !! It works wonders with my hair. No static what so ever it leaves it smooth and shiny throughout the day. This helps a lot since I have long hair, it's kinda hard to manage at times. Also I use this product for other things like make up remover , moisturizer for stretch marks and even for eyelashes ! I really suggest this coconut oil !
Nadia F.
Nadia F.
Browns Summit , Nc
ORS Coconut oil + Rattail comb = softest hair ever ❤❤ It does weigh down my hair a little bit, but that's bc my hair is a tad thin and heat damaged. This is great to put the moisture back into dry, damaged hair. Focus on the correct areas and you'll see results !!
Joanna J.
Joanna J.
Galivants Ferry, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
April 27, 2017, 2:17 a.m.
Review for: Organic Root Stimulator Coconut Oil for Hair
I have very long thick frizzy curly hair. I was told that coconut oil would really help. I would like to try this.
Shaulvia A.
Shaulvia A.
American Cyn, CA
I used to use this product. It was great because it moisturized my hair and made it shine with out causing it too look greasy. Only a small amount is needed to liven hair up!
Elizabeth A.
Elizabeth A.
Salem, NH
Nov. 18, 2016, 6:49 a.m.
Review for: Organic Root Stimulator Coconut Oil for Hair
My boyfriend uses this whenever we run out of pure coconut oil on his hair and he loves it. It's his 2nd favorite for his curly hair. He says it makes your curls feel smooth and silky. I would recommend this to other customers with thick and curly hair!
Linda S.
Linda S.
I've used ORS for years- I originally started by using their Olive Oil line. I know that Coconut Oil is great for hair so I wanted to try this out. This is fantastic for dry, brittle or parched hair. I love the moisture, but I felt it was a bit too oily- I used a generous amount, though. Several hours later, it felt somewhat tacky in my hair. This is great for damaged hair, too. But for every day use? Just use a very small amount.
Zara S.
Zara S.
Brownstown, MI
Is this only for curly hair? Does it help with damaged ends?
vi e.
vi e.
Palm Coast, FL
Would this product weigh my fragile thin hair down?