Add a Photo

By ORGANIC ROOT STIMULATOR
Coconut Oil Is Rich With Lactic Acid And A Natural Source Of Medium Chain Fatty Acids. It Has Been Used For Centuries In Asia As A Staple In Everything Form Cooking To Skin Care. Coconut Oil Has Been Known To Help Remove Dead Skin Cells And Renew Tissue. Helps To Enhance Shine Without Weighing Hair Down Softens Hair And Conditions The Scalp Made In Usa
Photos (8)
Christina L.
Christina L.

For any girl with troubled, dry and curly hair that won't ever hold the curls due to dryness. THIS is what you need. I'm on my third jar since discovering this beautiful thing. I just take a fingertip full along with any oil, currently i used medium heat organic coconut oil along with this and bam my curls have never looked this nice within the last year!!!
Estelle S.
Estelle S.
Arvada, CO

To start, use a tiny bit! I like to rub it in my hands to warm it up, massage it into roots and ends, and brush through with a boar-bristle brush to disperse it evenly. It's about $6 at Walgreens and this stuff is amazing to use right before heat treatment to keep your hair smooth and soft.
Loraina C.
Loraina C.
Jamaica , New York

This product literally saved my hair so much because it was damaged by me bleaching it. So my hair has returned to health and is black and naturally wavy as well as curly. I am extremely happy with this solid form of coconut oil.
Kaylee H.
Kaylee H.
Portland, OR

I have naturally really curly hair.. this helps with frizz and make my hair super soft. I use this right before I wash my hair and I think it helps breaking ends. love this product.
Joanna J.
Joanna J.

I have very long thick frizzy curly hair. I was told that coconut oil would really help. I would like to try this.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

Once I started using this product I have loved it !! It works wonders with my hair. No static what so ever it leaves it smooth and shiny throughout the day. This helps a lot since I have long hair, it's kinda hard to manage at times. Also I use this product for other things like make up remover , moisturizer for stretch marks and even for eyelashes ! I really suggest this coconut oil !
Nadia F.
Nadia F.
Browns Summit , Nc

ORS Coconut oil + Rattail comb = softest hair ever ❤❤ It does weigh down my hair a little bit, but that's bc my hair is a tad thin and heat damaged. This is great to put the moisture back into dry, damaged hair. Focus on the correct areas and you'll see results !!
latoya j.
latoya j.

Used this coconut oil was very good but I switched to pure virgin coconut oil... I needed something different but not because this product wasn't good
Shaulvia A.
Shaulvia A.
American Cyn, CA

I used to use this product. It was great because it moisturized my hair and made it shine with out causing it too look greasy. Only a small amount is needed to liven hair up!
Shante R.
Shante R.
Bronx, NY

When I had went natural, this was the only thing that could keep my dry hair moisturized for a long period of time. Only thing I didn't really like was that sometimes it was a little too oily.
Zara S.
Zara S.
Brownstown, MI

Is this only for curly hair? Does it help with damaged ends?
vi e.
vi e.
Palm Coast, FL

Would this product weigh my fragile thin hair down?