BY ORGANIC ROOT STIMULATOR

Coconut Oil Is Rich With Lactic Acid And A Natural Source Of Medium Chain Fatty Acids. It Has Been Used For Centuries In Asia As A Staple In Everything Form Cooking To Skin Care. Coconut Oil Has Been Known To Help Remove Dead Skin Cells And Renew Tissue. Helps To Enhance Shine Without Weighing Hair Down Softens Hair And Conditions The Scalp Made In Usa see more...

• Is this only for curly hair? Does it help with damaged en...2 Answers
  • Would this product weigh my fragile thin hair down?2 Answers
  • Does this product weigh your hair down and make it feel h...1 Answers
  • "Only a small amount is needed to liven hair up!" in 1 review
  • "When I had went natural, this was the only thing that could keep my dry hair moisturized for a long period of time." in 1 review
Tapiwa M.
Indianapolis, IN
This is my top product! I used to be a hair product junkie. These days I use less and this product has stayed by my side for 6 years of being natural. I use this daily to condition my scalp and to freshen up my braidouts. Love this product!
Marquita S.
Richmond
This hairdress is so moisturizing it's easy for me to apply because I keep my hair braided. It's not expensive and the Organic Root Stimulator brand has some good products for natural hair.
Keara M.
Greenville
Love using these after I wash my hair it gives my hair a boost a moisture , I bought it at a hair store near me . If I’m the middle of affordable, it’s long last you don’t need as much as a dip and message in my hand , you can use this all over your body . It gives of a smooth look .
Estelle S.
Golden, CO
To start, use a tiny bit! I like to rub it in my hands to warm it up, massage it into roots and ends, and brush through with a boar-bristle brush to disperse it evenly. It's about $6 at Walgreens and this stuff is amazing to use right before heat treatment to keep your hair smooth and soft.
Jocelyn C.
This product it literally a godsend for any girl struggling with her curly hair. I usually use only a little bit on my roots to keep my hair down, smooth and frizz free. Just know that a little goes a long way and if you use too much your hair is going to feel weighed down and greasy.
Christina L.
For any girl with troubled, dry and curly hair that won't ever hold the curls due to dryness. THIS is what you need. I'm on my third jar since discovering this beautiful thing. I just take a fingertip full along with any oil, currently i used medium heat organic coconut oil along with this and bam my curls have never looked this nice within the last year!!!
Dennisha D.
Yuba City, CA
This is probably my favorite product from this brand. It smells so good and does wonders on my hair. The price is perfect and its so easy to find it in stores. I would definitely buy it again and highly recommend it to others. I use it more than any other oils and my hair loves it.
Elizabeth A.
Salem, NH
My boyfriend uses this whenever we run out of pure coconut oil on his hair and he loves it. It's his 2nd favorite for his curly hair. He says it makes your curls feel smooth and silky. I would recommend this to other customers with thick and curly hair!
Linda S.
I've used ORS for years- I originally started by using their Olive Oil line. I know that Coconut Oil is great for hair so I wanted to try this out. This is fantastic for dry, brittle or parched hair. I love the moisture, but I felt it was a bit too oily- I used a generous amount, though. Several hours later, it felt somewhat tacky in my hair. This is great for damaged hair, too. But for every day use? Just use a very small amount.
Loraina C.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This product literally saved my hair so much because it was damaged by me bleaching it. So my hair has returned to health and is black and naturally wavy as well as curly. I am extremely happy with this solid form of coconut oil.
Zara S.
Greensboro, NC
Is this only for curly hair? Does it help with damaged ends?
vi e.
Palm Coast, FL
Would this product weigh my fragile thin hair down?
Reshanett M.
Does this product weigh your hair down and make it feel heavy?