Organic Root Salon Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Professional Creme Relaxer Normal Strength

BY ORGANIC ROOT SALON #49 in Hair Relaxers

Organic Root Stimulator Olive Oil Professional Creme Relaxer contains olive oil and natural ingredients that leave hair silky and incredibly manageable. see more...

Buy on Amazon
VE-1118642 ana c.
Medley, FL
Es de buena calidad te deja el cabellos super radiante con much  brillo  y muy suave usalo es de muy buena calidad lo puedes usar como hidrante para el cabello es muy bueno te lo recomiendo un monto . a mi me cae muy bien porque tengo el pelo super reseco .A mi me funciona
Sophina A.
When I used to relax my hair, this was the only brand that I felt comfortable using. It did a fantastic job. I usually get the box set so that it comes with the activation cream and conditioner as well. It just is a great overall product.
 Christina S.
I love ORS creme relaxer, but my hair always become so dry every time i use this hair relaxer.I prefer the other ORS relaxer that one application that comes with the activator liquid.I found my hair so soft and shiny every time i use that one.
 Christina S.
What is the difference between this creme relaxer and the other one application relaxer that comes with the activator liquid.