BY ORGANIC ROOT

If your hair is very dry and badly damaged, you'll find an excellent solution in this organic root stimulator conditioner. Designed to penetrate deeply and stimulate the roots of your hair, this olive oil conditioner will restore moisture and rebuild hair as it conditions. This handy multi-pack contains three treatments. see more...

• Does this conditioner make your hair grow?2 Answers
  • Is this good for curly hair? 4 Answers
  • How great does this product work? And what type of hair works bes...4 Answers
Organic Root ORS Olive Oil Replenishing Conditioner 3Pk
  • "I absolutely love using this as a deep conditioner and it helps to keep my hair soft and manageable." in 3 reviews
  • "This is a great product to just do your regular routine of deep conditioning, or replenish the moisture that has been lost in your hair." in 2 reviews
  • "No other conditioner makes my hair so easy to put my fingers through, especially since Im transitioning (the process of growing my natural hair out from chemically straightening it) It is a girls best friend." in 2 reviews
  • "My daughter has very thick curly hair and it usually eats up a lot of conditioner but the single packet is sufficient for even her hair." in 2 reviews
  • "really love this product ORS is my staple.My hair becomes so soft and moisturize every time I use this product.I love that it deep condition your hair very well and makes your hair strong and healthy." in 2 reviews
Stephanie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this conditioner! It's perfect for a quick rinse out conditioner or a longer deep conditioner. It smells like oranges and provides a nice amount of slip which is good for detangling. It's very affordable (less than $10) and easy to find at most drugstores, supermarkets, and beauty supply stores. The packs are good for travel but they have a larger bottle as well. I will continue to buy this as long as they make it!
Trina R.
I love this replenishing pack. I don't have to use a lot of it. But I mix this with the ORS cholesterol in the green pack. I create sort of a mask for my hair with them both. Applying a warm to hot towel with a shower cap over it; setting for a ten minutes (this is only if you don't have a hooded dryer) if your using a hooded dryer just cover with cap. After you rinse it out your hair feels silky and light. Love it!
Tiera M.
Chandler, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this conditioner. It's light a protein/moisture packed dou! It always comes as a post step to relaxing your hair in the ORS No-Lye Relaxer Kits...so I've used it quite a few times. It always does great with replenishing my hair after going through such a hair stressful process. My hair comes out soft and manageable and the moisture lasts for days. Also a added plus is that it smells great as well.
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
I recently just dyed my hair two shades blonder than my original color. I shouldn't have gone so crazy because by the last dye job, my hair became super coarse and brittle. I used a packet of this as soon as the dye rinsed out and left it on for about two hours. My hair was soft and smelled heavenly. The only tip I have is (make sure you get it all out). Try virgin coconut oil too.
Nichole S.
Cleveland, OH

This is an excellent product! I have only used it once so far, but the immediate change in my hair from one useage is outstanding. Soft, smooth, shiny, healthy looking hair with body. If you have dry hair with split ends, you must try this product along with this company's Olive Oil Cream Lotion. They are the best!
Re M.
Ann Arbor, MI
This has been my go-to for a good deep conditioner for years. It works for both relaxed and natural hair. I mix my packet with some oils and a bit of honey and its good to go! Would definitely recommend this product as a great beginner step for anyone starting a hair journey.
Nadine Y.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
The ORS Replinishing Conditioner leaves my hair very soft and silky with no problem of detangeling after. this product I will highly recommend for all hair types. I will always have this product in my household for both me and my daughters to use.
Melissa R.
Palm Bay, FL
This product is great and mostly natural. I try to use organic/natural hair care products. This was great when my hair was dried out from dying it too much. It's a great way to restore moisture and shine.
Taylor J.
Woodville, MS
This is great for my hair. I absolutely love it. It really helps my hair. When I unwrap my hair, it's sleek and shiny.
Cam S.
This is a great deep conditioner. Great for textured hair. My hair is softer and stronger after using it.
Zia S.
Marietta, GA
How long do you keep this deep conditioner in your hair?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Is this good for curly hair?
Maricarmen M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How great does this product work? And what type of hair works best for this product?
Be U.
Dallas, TX
Does this conditioner make your hair grow?