Organic Raw Chia Seeds, 16 oz, Navitas Naturals uploaded by Una p.Organic Raw Chia Seeds, 16 oz, Navitas Naturals uploaded by Lisa D.Organic Raw Chia Seeds, 16 oz, Navitas Naturals uploaded by L F.

BY VITAS NATURALS #97 in Nuts & Seeds

ORGANIC WHOLE CHIA SEEDSThe chia seed was eaten by Aztecs for strength and was a main staple food along with corn and beans. This bag contains 100% pure chia seeds that are certified organic, kosher, vegan, gluten-free and raw. Chia is an excellent vegetarian source of omega fatty acids, an easily digestible form of protein and full of minerals, vitamins and soluble fiber. It contains more natural antioxidants than flaxseed and is an excellent source of dietary fiber. The mission of Navitas Naturals is to provide premium organic superfoods that increase energy and enhance health. These products are of the highest quality, sourced directly from farmers, cultivated sustainably and in accordance with fair trade practices. Benefits: Dietary Fiber Protein Omega Fatty Acids see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Breanna W.
Fayetteville, AR
I keep a constant stock of these in my pantry. Living a vegan lifestyle, one is a bit more sensitive to what goes into your body. Chia are a great source of Omega 3 and provides a healthy fat to a meal. I add these to my oatmeal everymorning to kick off the day. Navitas specifically is a great brand in regards to both price and quality, it's really the only one I reach for a lot of my health food products. I would highly recommend this company when looking for health foods.
Una p.
Long Is City, NY
Chia seeds are good for you. Healthy delicious and you can use it like a topping or make you own chia pudding! I love Thai product, super healthy great flavor and you can make many great things out of it.
Lynn B.
These are expensive for chia seeds. I can’t tell a difference in brands and seeds. These are full of nutrients and versatile. I like to make pudding with them or add to smoothies.
Amanda W.
These are great chia seeds. I eat them every day in my morning yogurt to keep my body full of nutrients. They are really healthy and full of vitamins. I love that they expand in liquid so they’re softer and it gives you something to chew on. It goes great with my coconut and granola in my yogurt in the morning. You should definitely check these out!
Evelina L.
Orland park , IL
Thank god for Chia seeds! Helping me with my omegas since day one haha. Chia is my favorite. I add 1 table spoon to my shakes everyday! not to mention Nativas (I have the pomegranate powder as well) is amazing!! They have dried berries that are so bomb as well. Chia is a powerhouse everyone NEEDS this in their daily diet!!!
Jacqueline R.
Brownsville, TX
Health benefits in theses bad boys are endless! They are super healthy! I love putting them on top of my smoothie or my yogurt every time I make breakfast! Now since chia seeds are more common these aren't expensive as they were before
Dorothy R.
Los Angeles, CA
you can literally add these on any meal to make it instantly healthier. i add these to deserts, smoothies, pudding, you name it. there are some really good chia pudding recipes with vanilla milk UGH they are soo good😩😍😍
Evelyn C.
Cranston, RI
Navita Naturals has such a variety of health and super foods. I use these China seeds to add to my smoothies or to make overnight chia pudding. They are a great source of fiber and omega-3 fatty acids.
Megan K.
Chia seeds are a great fun way to add fiber to your diet. I purchased this brand at Target for approximately 5 bucks and they lasted quite some time. I prefer adding them to juices and drinks. They become encased in a jelly like substance that makes the texture new and fun!
McKenzie C.
Austin, TX
These are a must for my pantry. They are so good for you and can be added to many recipes or used as a substitute in recipes to make for a healthier meal. They can be expensive but if you shop around you can find them for a good price
Daisy W.
Denver, CO
Can you just put these in anything? Sweet or savory? It seems like most people put it in more sweet things like smoothies or yogurt.
Sierra L.
Are chia seeds yummy?
Shannon B.
Auburn, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
recommended for smoothies?
Maria S.
Tumwater, WA
Are these good in drinks other than water?
Jaime R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What's the best way to use these?