BY ORGANIC & PURE

We Bring You The Finest Organic Green Tea From China, A Country Known For Its High Quality Green Teas. To Create This Minimally Fermented Tea With Its Light Green Color And Natural Sweetness Our Tea Is Hand Picked From The Choicest Leaves. This Tea Is Estate Grown Which, Like Fine Wines, Means That It Is Grown And Processed Right At Our Plantations For Exquisite Freshness. Green Tea Is Considered By Many As One Of The Healthiest Beverages On Earth. This Green Tea Begins As Young Tender Leaf Buds, Plucked Fresh At The Height Of Potency And Flavor. Each Leaf Is Simply Steamed, Rolled, And Gently Flash-Dried To Hold In The Delicate Flavor And Aroma. High In Antioxidants Full Of Flavor And Aroma&Nbsp; Individually Wrapped For Freshness No Artificial Flavors Or Additives 20-35 Mg Of Caffeine Per Cup Usda Organic And Certified By Qai Kosher Made In Usa see more...

• I'm looking for a tea to help me start detoxing and just get all ...2 Answers
  • Is this the best green tea you've tried?5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Samantha L.
Walton, KY
It is good for you. It helps speed you your metabolism. I drink this on a daily basis.
Josie S.
Omaha, NE
The best green tea there is. So good. The flavor is absolutely exceptional, a little lemony. Perfect for a cold day.
Tiffany L.
Frisco, TX
These are great they are good for you and gives you caffeine I love drinking this while in working out
Misty E.
Riverdale, GA
Very good tea. Definitely good for your body but this brand is pretty expensive.
Sarah W.
I love this product. Green tea is a great way to start the day. It is healthy and delicious and this product is exceptional!
Daisy G.
Really good and helps with metabolism also good for hair and skin and weight loss
Works pretty well 🙌🏽🙌🏽🙌🏽
Jessica C.
Hamilton, ON
Foodie Expert
Is this the best green tea you've tried?
Susan S.
Tucson, AZ
Foodie Expert
I'm looking for a tea to help me start detoxing and just get all those toxins out of my body, I was wondering how this one does for you guys? Does it make you feel refreshed? Sluggish? None of the above? I'm not a big tea person so the flavor is also a big factor as well.