ORGANIC PUMPKIN SPICE COLD-BREW OAT MILK LATTE, PUMPKIN SPICE

ORGANIC PUMPKIN SPICE COLD-BREW OAT MILK LATTE, PUMPKIN SPICE

INGREDIENTS: ORGANIC COLD BREW COFFEE (WATER, ORGANIC COFFEE CONCENTRATE), ORGANIC CANE SUGAR, ORGANIC HIGH OLEIC SUNFLOWER OIL, ORGANIC OAT FLOUR, ORGANIC GUM ARABIC, ORGANIC NATURAL FLAVOR, POTASSIUM CITRATE, GELLAN GUM, SEA SALT

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ORGANIC PUMPKIN SPICE COLD-BREW OAT MILK LATTE, PUMPKIN SPICE!
How would you rate this product?
Amanda E.
ORGANIC PUMPKIN SPICE COLD-BREW OAT MILK LATTE, PUMPKIN SPICE uploaded by Amanda E.
Not a fan. Found at Target within the last month. I love oatmilk and I love cold brew and lattes so I thought it would be amazing. It's great that it is organic but definitely has room for improvement for flavor. This product was around 7 which is more then what I am used to spending for cold brew but still not bad in price compared to what I would spend at a coffee shop.

Looking for your answer?