BY ORGANIC PRAIRIE #43 in Hot Dogs

Humanely raised on family farms w/out antibiotics, feed & pasture grown w/out synthetic pesticides see more...

• Where do they sell these? I've never seen then around he...2 Answers
  • Are these any good I don't like hot dogs so I was trying ...1 Answers
  • Anyone try these? I love hot dogs but I hate the thought ...1 Answers
Christi Jo P.
Los Angeles, CA
I must admit, I have a weakness for hot dogs. From cheapy hot dogs at ball games to hipster hot dogs at tiny shops in hip neighborhoods. I don't get the chance to BBQ that often, but when I do I like to pretend that I am being a little bit healthier. So I choose organic hot dogs. These ones grill up nice!
Natal T.
If you are going to have a hot dog, this might just be one of the ways of doing it! instead of a possible not very good for you hot dog, try one of these!
Dannira K.
I'm a little biased because I work in the plant that produces these, but even if I didn't I would still be obsessed!
Ana D.
N Charleston, SC
My grandmacooked these. she made all kinds of different meals with these. .
Sarah S.
This was a really tasty organic version of hot dogs. They are a great treat to to bring camping, to bbqs or picnics
Bre D.
Grand Rapids, Mi
Where do they sell these? I've never seen then around here ?(Michigan)
Tiffany T.
Saint paul, NB
Anyone try these? I love hot dogs but I hate the thought of what they actually are.
Alice R.
Lemoore, CA
Are these any good I don't like hot dogs so I was trying to find something I would like to make chili dogs that hang at home