Organic Powdered Sugar

by Woodstock

Made from naturally white super fine crystals, Woodstock Organic Powdered Sugar adds the perfect finishing touch. Woodstock creates its organic powdered sugar by removing all molasses, crushing it into very small particles using a hammermill, and mixing with a small percentage of organic corn starch for a bright white powdered sugar. Powdered sugar is great to top cakes, pies, waffles and other baked goods. Vegan. Non-GMO.

Is this worth the extra price for being organic?
Is this good?
What makes you choose this one
Start your review of Organic Powdered Sugar!
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 7
4,016 reviews
Purchased at: Target
Great brand of organic powdered sugar. I use this for my icing- low-fat cream cheese icing for my Carrot cakes- Bundy cakes- pretty much any simple icing. The flavor is amazing! I highly recommend!!!
c K.
new orleans
Es muy rica y endulza muy rico es orgánica limpia me encanta esta azúcar es especial bbb
Roxanne K.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Organic Powdered Sugar uploaded by Roxanne K.
This is a great powdered sugar for pastries and breakfast items. Because it's organic I feel a lot better about using it compared to sugars like domino. I recommend it!
Zada G.
Brooklyn, NY
Actually the increased dissolvability of fine sugar is a great thing when you're trying to sweeten something cold like iced tea or lemonade. Granulated sugar just sits on the bottom of the glass.
Julie R.
Ewa Beach, HI
Everything is great when its organic, and powdered sugar is great on my French toast. Yummy
Taylor M.
This powdered sugar is just as good as any other brand that you would get at Walmart or krogers or any other convenient store. It works great and is affordable and i would recommend it to other who love to bake
Savannah A.
Williamstown, NJ
Love this on my french toast! It tastes so good and I'm glad its organic!!!!
Love this on my french toast! It tastes so good and I'm glad its organic!!!!
Sheila F.
Newark, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Great for around the house and kids. Add it to your coffee or making something sweet. Awareness shopping!
Jessica E.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Tastes good,its organit its the best part,i love this sugar,i recommend it!!
Tastes good,its organit its the best part,i love this sugar,i recommend it!!
Yesenia G.
Phoenix, AZ
This organic sugar is the best , taste so good with everything , great price and I enjoy it on my shakes