BY ORGANIC NECTARS

Bethany V.
Las Vegas, NV
I wasn't someone who instantly jumped on the "organic train" once it became omega popular but this stuff just tastes way better than sugar to me. I use it on almost everything. It's a little costly though.
Samantha F.
I use this stuff in place of sugar for just about everything! Its so good and you don't have to use a lot. to sweeten things. I try to use vegan alternatives when possible.
estephanie c.
¡ME GUSTA ME ENCANTA EL AGAVE!!!! NADA MAS BONITO QUE TENER TU AGAVE A MANO PARA DISFRUTARLO Y SI LO REMIENDO GRANDEMENTE EN CUANTO AL EL EMPAQUE ES NORMAL PERO LLAMA MUCHO LA ATENCION
Ana G.
Chelsea, MA
And I wouldn't want to try doesn't look really good it looks really really nice and I never seen it at the store so I wouldn't really eating
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
This is a nice honey alternative for those who are vegan or have a honey allergy. It is great in tea.
Maryna B.
Dana Bay, Western Cape
As a vegan I applaud this product! I eat it in my smoothie and on Bananna Ice cream I highly recommend this to all vegans who love something sweet its really good!