BeautyNailNail Caremaison de l'opulence

by maison de l'opulence

USDA Organic 100 percent pure Argan Oil is rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids to deeply hydrate and nourish skin. Grown organically in Morocco, the multitasking formula contains astonishing healing, conditioning, and strengthening properties to create a nourished, youthful-looking complexion.

FINEST GRADE - 100% PURE ORGANIC ARGAN OIL, 4oz bottle - Cold Pressed and No Fillers or additives; For instantly smoother, hydrated, silky, salon-style hair and plump, radiant, deeply moisturized skin and nails; Fast Absorbing, Moisturizing, Long Lasting - Absorbs instantly without leaving an oily film on your face or hair. Leaves your Face, Skin & Hair feeling smooth & silky.; Beneficial for all hair types

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Organic Moroccan Argan Oil for Nails, Hair, Face & Skin, USDA 100% Pure Grade Luxury, 4 Oz!
Angela C.
Blythewood, SC
Purchased at: Amazon
I NEED this for my hair if I'm being completely honest. My hair loves to stay frizzy and this light oil really helps with that and moisturizing my hair! I also get that amazing healthy shine!๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’“

Looking for your answer?