Organic Milk with DHA Omega-3 uploaded by Parita S.Organic Milk with DHA Omega-3 uploaded by Parita S.

BY HORIZON #50 in Milk

Treat your family to the goodness of Horizon® organic milk, with 32 mg of DHA Omega-3 per serving. DHA Omega-3 is a valuable nutrient that may help support brain, heart and eye health. Available in half gallons.

Organic Grade A Milk, DHA Algal Oil*, Vitamin D3. *Ingredient not found in regular milk

Buy on Amazon
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
This is my families go to brand for milk. It's slightly more expensive than other milk but the added benefits of DHA and Omega 3's and the fact that it doesn't spoil quickly make the price worth it. If you don't have big milk drinkers in your family (like mine), then the milk can sit in your fridge for quite a while. I don't have to worry with Horizon because it usually take 2 months before the use by date come around. The milk taste great and I trust that my son is getting what he needs when he drinks it.
Brittany B.
I've been using this brand of milk for the last few years. I am a vegetarian and do not use much milk what so ever for many reasons. In all honesty some foods just taste awful without real milk, this by far is the only milk I like. I've turned many people 9n it and they are all hooked.
riz z.
Flushing, NY
This milk reminds me of the milk I used to drink as a kid. Smooth and no belly problems and it makes the richest smoothest foam for a latte or espresso. Little expensive but well worth it. Can't taste the Omega-3 so I'm totally happy with it. This is good milk, has fish oil in it to make your brain work more smarter.
Becky S.
Sacramento, CA
My kids love this milk! We buy horizon organic whole milk in the gallon jugs and about 3 every 2 weeks maybe less. We pay alot for it at safeway $7.99/gallon but its worth it for good milk thats healthy.
Cassidy C.
Torrington , CT
Yes it costs a bit more than conventional milk BUT the health benefits are so worth it! My kids really enjoy it and I feel good giving it to them knowing it's nutritional for their body and mind. This company is awesome and even sent me coupons and information when I requested it.
Lyn B.
This milk taste really really good. It taste nice and fresh. It is decently priced for an organic milk which can kind of expensive. It's easy to find at most grocery store including walmart, no need to travel to whole foods. I would definitely buy this again, because I love this milk.
Brittany G.
New haven, CT
One of the best organic milk that me and my family all enjoy , you can find this at your local groceries store for about $4 including tax, not bad price and taste great, I recommend for every one to try
Stephanie V.
Love this milk. Expensive but last longer than regular milk. Rather pay a little more for organic. Great flavor. My son actually looks forward to drinking his milk. I recommend this product to all parents with kids.
Molly D.
Columbia, SC
Definitely one of the best tasting milks out there! I love organic milk, and we ONLY purchase organic milk for our family! Not only does it just plain taste better, it also has a longer shelf life - which is great!
Amanda V.
Melbourne, FL
This is the only milk I give my toddlers. I love that it has DHA Omega-3 ensuring that my little ones are getting all of the nutrients they need for a healthy development.
Sharlene T.
Myrtle Beach, SC
How is this milk? I see it has Omega-3, but overall is the taste good? And is it more beneficial to your health than other brands?
Jessica H.
Urbandale, IA
We love it! It has extra vitamins and minerals for brain growth plus less sugar