Organic Maple Syrup - Grade A Dark Color

Coombs Family Farms has been producing fantastic, organic maple syrup for seven generations. This Organic Maple Syrup Grade A Dark has a robust taste and has been sustainably harvested. It's the perfect maple syrup for your kitchen, and when you purchase it, you're helping support family farms!

Does anyone know where I can buy this?
Do you find this syrup to be worth the price?
Are these better than the original maple syrup?
Start your review of Organic Maple Syrup - Grade A Dark Color!
Ausra D.
Surprise, AZ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
1,084 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
This one is truly pure maple syrup 🍁 not too thick or too sweet. The texture is great. It is slightly darker than other syrups, and it has very full, well rounded flavor! Delicious!
Amaya Z.
Eugene, OR
Organic Maple Syrup - Grade A Dark Color uploaded by Amaya Z.
Excelente para endulzar un buen desayuno o merienda. Lo utilizo en pancakes, waffles o tostadas francesas. Mi esposo lo ama tambien. Especialmente acompañado de blueberries y frambuesas!
Monique A.
Austin, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Organic Maple Syrup - Grade A Dark Color is my kids favorite maple syrup for their French toast, pancakes and waffles. It light and a heavy sugary liquid.
Alisa J.
Saint Johns, FL
Purchased at: Whole Foods
Dark color is more flavorful and I love this is also organic since you’re basically ingesting tree sap. Kid approved, too!
Jacqueline M.
New York
I tried the master lemonade cleanse and grade B maple syrup was one of the major ingredients. I ended up purchasing this Syrup and could not believe how amazing It is! Ok
Maleah F.
Auburn, WA
Amazing! I can find the big jug at Costco every month! I don't go through it that fast though lol with my family of 4 (2 growing boys 1 working man and me) it lasts about 3 - 4 months and that's with having pancakes every Sunday
Cassidy C.
Torrington , CT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is what syrup is supposed to taste like! This is the real deal. Don't be fooled by the brown corn syrup in other bottles. This is the delectable goodness of the real thing! I love this family size bottle, it's more expensive but a thousand times better in taste, quality and health than its counterparts
Jenny T.
Riverside, CA
Love this maple syrup especially because it's organic! My husband dislikes healthy choices but as soon as I gave him this instead of regular syrup he fell in love. I truly recommend this to anyone! I absolutely love.
Stephanie B.
We always buy the stuff in the plastic jug. That's what real VTs buy the grade A is good but it's strong if your not used to it.
Erica R.
CORAL GABLES, FL
This is honestly so delicious. Don't think that the flavor is going to be awful because it's healthy. This syrup is very rich and flavorful.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...