Organic Infused Foundation (Clay)

by Afterglow Cosmetics

Clay - deep brown with red undertones. Luminous skin has never been so easy to achieve. Effortlessly brush on our feather light Organic Infused Foundation for a soft and naturally glowing finish. This unique formula is perfect for every skin tone and...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Organic Infused Foundation (Clay)!
A freind got this somehow and since it wasn't her color she passed it on to me. I wanted so much to love it since I love mineral eyeshadows but no matter what I did with it I got major fallout and I though the pigmentation (although really good when I first put it on) faded more quickly than most other mineral shadows I have tried. The color is beautiful, a sweet natural pink thats not super bright but isn't baby pink. I just think there are better mineral shadows out there on the market. I am going to hold on to it and continue to play with it so hopefully it will grow on me.