BY ORGANIC INDULGENCE

As instant foam gently cleanses your hands, organic extracts of acai fruit and maqui berry leave your skin feeling soft and smooth. No SLS, parabens, phthalates or artificial fragrances. 88% certified organic. 100% natural. No animal testing; always cruelty-free. see more...

Anel Z.
I love the fragrance of this product, and it makes your hands feel so refreshing and soft I am just in love with this product is will continue to used it for a long time
Celeste Z.
Berea , OH
Mega Parent Expert
I really love this hand soap. The smell is so amazing and it leaves my hands feeling moisturizer; not too dried out. It has fantastic ingredients so I don't mind using this with my children. I am definitely going to stock up on this soap.
Shyniah S.
I really like this. I really enjoy organic stuff and I love that it is organic handsoap. I also love that it is not animal tested and it is cruelty free.
Julissa V.
Milwaukee, WI
I really like this soap because not only is cleanse your hands but also its organic. Organic items are popping up more and more and we should shop.