BY ORGANIC INDIA

4.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Herbal Supplement Stress Relieving & Energizing* Caffeine-Free Tulsi Sweet Rose Tea Tulsi Sweet Rose tea became our best seller overnight.  It s unlike anything on the market-fragrant, tantalizing, and deeply feminine.  We combed the world to find organic rose petals to create this special tea and we can taste the difference. This delicate blend of Tulsi leaves and organic rose petals, finely balanced with the soothing power of chamomile, the natural sweetness of organic stevia leaf, and a touch of lemon myrtle is a rich treat for your senses.  You will feel genuine restoration from your first sip! Abundant in antioxidants* Natural immune system booster* Adaptogenic stress reliever Caffeine free Gluten free Certified 100% organic 50 2-gram servings Tulsi Tea is abundant in antioxidants* About Tulsi Tea Throughout India, Tulsi is revered as a sacred p see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Jet.com
Vidya R.
I am a huge tea lover and very picky when it comes to choosing my tea. Omg Omg Omg this is the best. I add a little bit of milk with this Tulsi tea and it is delicious. I agree it is a bit expensive but a very high quality product. I will recommend this tea to anyone!