BY ORGANIC INDIA

Herbal Supplement Stress Relieving & Energizing* Caffeine-Free Tulsi Licorice Spice Tea Licorice, known as the great harmonizer in Chinese medicine, brings its soothing sweet character to India s legendary sacred herb, Tulsi, producing a warming tea with flavor notes of spicy cinnamon, ginger, and lemon. About Tulsi Stress relieving Rejuvenating Abundant in antioxidants Powerful adaptogen Caffeine free Gluten free Certified 100% organic 18 tea bags per box Tulsi Tea is abundant in antioxidants* About Tulsi Tea Throughout India, Tulsi is revered as a sacred plant infused with healing powers, and is lovingly called the "Queen of Herbs."  Traditionally grown in an earthen pot in every home, Tulsi makes a delicious and energizing herbal tea.  Tulsi us an adaptogenic herb which helps your body relieve the negative effects of stress.*  Repeated see more...

• I have heard that I should use green tea for several reas...1 Answers
  • Has this product actually helped you to feel awake and re...1 Answers
Alia A.
This tea is delicious, it calms you! Not only does it smell amazing but also tastes! I've found it more cheaper at Fresh marker rather than Amazon. The packaging is simple! The calming rose is needed in every kitchen pantry, you won't regret it
Laura M.
Newtown Sq, PA
I bought this as an alternative for antidepressants for PPD. My mood is much improved and I have more energy too. It tastes really good too (like basil) and has had no adverse side effects.
Hella I.
San Diego, CA
It tastes good (note the word choice), but this is definitely not a tea to drink if you're looking for a coffee alternative.
Adam D.
Peabody, MA
I love this tea. I use it most during the winter as an immune system booster. They have good flavors.
Capri S.
Lithonia, GA
I have not tried the green tea yet, but I had the masala last night of this brand and it was good.
Hella I.
San Diego, CA
Has this product actually helped you to feel awake and refreshed?
Susan S.
South Vienna, Ohio
I have heard that I should use green tea for several reasons but to make sure it is de caff. I would love to know what benefits others notice in green tea???