Organic India Tulsi Supplement Tea Loose Leaf Canister uploaded by Elena S.
3 colors available

BY ORGANIC INDIA

Herbal Supplement Stress Relieving & Energizing* Caffeine-Free Tulsi Lemon Ginger Tea A lively blend of lemongrass, Tulsi & ginger. The excitement of pungent ginger, accented with fresh lemon, is complemented by Tulsi s spicy flavor and transformative energy.  This exotic flavor combination will awaken your senses.  Great for digestion too! In this blend we combine Tulsi s health benefits with Ginger and Lemongrass to create a strong digestive tonic, which also gently cleanses and rejuvenates your entire system. All three ingredients have been used throughout history to support a healthy lymphatic system, liver, and digestive system.  This tea can be used as a gentle daily detox, or in conjunction with our Triple Action Cleansing Set for a more complete cleanse. Stress Relieving & Energizing Abundant in Antioxidants Powerful Adaptogen Supports Heal see more...

Buy on Vitamin...*
Elena S.
Elena S.
Foodie Expert
When I get to sit down, even for 5 minutes, drinking some lemon and ginger tea with some added honey just makes the day so much better. ..and it helps out my body too
Katie N.
Katie N.
Oceanside, CA
As someone who works a very demanding and stressful job, this tea helped me unwind and relax after work.
Sarah F.
Sarah F.
I love Tulsi tea. It's delicious and a great way to start the day.
Abbey E.
Abbey E.
This tea is awesome. I add honey to it, and whenever I have a sore throat I drink it.
Amanda  W.
Amanda W.
Pullman, WA
I love tea and this has become my new favorite! I've tried the original and sweet rose, both are amazing. The more I read on holy basil the more I'm convinced it's an amazing way to stay healthy. It's a staple in India, families have it growing in their kitchens and use it for everything. Can't wait to find and try more!
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
My friend bought me this when I was having severe stomach pains. This really helped ease my pain and digestion. The flavor is actually refreshing and if you add a little bit of sugar to it, it will remove the ginger after taste nicely.
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Royersford, PA
I love green tea -- in fact, I drink it at least 1x a day. Tulsi makes high-quality tea, and their green tea is just incredible. I absolutely love it. It tastes great and makes you feel wonderful. I highly suggest giving it a try.