BY ORGANIC INDIA

Herbal Supplement Stress Relieving & Energizing* Caffeine-Free Tulsi Raspberry Peach Tea Warm spicy Tulsi, succulent raspberry, and aromatic peach, accented by a touch of berry and hibiscus, combine to create a fruity, fragrant tea that can brighten any moment.  Enjoy hot or iced. Stress relieving Energizing Abundant in antioxidants Powerful adaptogen Caffeine free Gluten free Certified 100% organic 50 2-gram servings Tulsi Tea is abundant in antioxidants* About Tulsi Tea Throughout India, Tulsi is revered as a sacred plant infused with healing powers, and is lovingly called the "Queen of Herbs."  Traditionally grown in an earthen pot in every home, Tulsi makes a delicious and energizing herbal tea.  Tulsi us an adaptogenic herb which helps your body relieve the negative effects of stress.*  Repeatedly noted for 5,000 years throughout see more...

• What does this contain? Does it have caffeine?1 Answers
  • Where can I even find this? Order it online?2 Answers
  • Is this good? I've tried loose leaf before & I like it9 Answers
Rama S.
Tulsi is the best Ayurveda medicine and its very good for health. The Organic India Herbal Supplement Tulsi Tea Loose Leaf Canister is the best stress relieving and caffine free drink to refresh the mind and body.
diona l.
House. Ssnxko so s s s. God forbid for f for f the baby is going to be a great father of the night before the end of the night before they end of this this tag has been scattered
Gina G.
Seattle, WA
I really like this tea. It really does help with stress and anxiety. I drink this every other day with their supplements and I can feel how improve my morning routine. Highly recommended for people with hectic lives.
Jenya S.
Northfield, NJ
What could be better on a cold winter day than a cup of hot organic tea that is packed with vitamins, antioxidants and immunity boosters!
haritha k.
Rolling Mdws, IL
I love this tea so much tastes so great and very good for our health... I m drinking this tea from 5years.
Gigi D.
Great for tummy problems. I love having Tulsi tea around in the winter, and use it to also aid any detox
Thalita V.
Springfield , MO
Really good tea in terms of taste and health benefits. And most important it's organic! ! #organicismyfav
Laken L.
Love this product and would recommend! Really enjoyed it and have used it a lot
Tiana E.
Valley stream, NY
Very good! Love it. I personally love herbal tea. It's great to help relax.
sonu s.
Organic herbal tea suits me best. it has flavor of tulsi which is good and it keeps my body warm in winter.
Marlene r.
Is this good? I've tried loose leaf before & I like it
Anjum B.
Dearborn, MI
Where can I even find this? Order it online?
Loran M.
Daytona Beach, FL
What does this contain? Does it have caffeine?