BY ORGANIC INDIA

ORGANIC INDIA 1x 12 OZ ORGANIC PSYLLIUM HUSKS CANISTER, Fiber Harmony with Certified Organic Whole Husk Psyllium, :, (Note: This product description is informational only, Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information before use, For any health or dietary related matter always consult your doctor before use, ) see more...

Buy on Vitamin...
Sam B.
Works great, loved it but it didn't always work for me. I suggest trying more than one of these products if you are looking for something to last you a life time. But other than that I would probably buy it again!
Jennifer B.
Ann Arbor, MI
Love this stuff! It has truly become one of my favorite products. The price is so great for the quality that you get and the results are phenomenal. Very pleased and will continue to purchase again and again!
Rachel W.
San Diego, CA
I use these with a recipe of special bread that I make and it's excellent quality and a great antioxidant against cancer.
Bishakha B.
Hooghly, West Bengal
It really a good product. I am indian and I know how I feel to review a indian product . I will suggest you that you must try it .