BY ORGANIC INDIA

Native to India, Moringa has been used worldwide to combat malnutrition. It one of the most nutrient dense plants in the world. Daily use of Moringa can help to naturally restore essential vitamin and mineral imbalances by adding concentrated nutrition to the diet. Moringa boosts overall energy levels and helps to increase stamina and vitality. Features: USDA certified organic Kosher Safe for vegans and vegetarians Gluten free GMO free Suggested Use: 1 capsule with food and water 2 times a day, or as directed by your health care practitioner. Safe for long term use. Do not use if pregnant or nursing without consulting a physician. This statement has not been evaluated by the FDA; This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Ingredients: Organic Moringa leaves (Moringa oleifera) 1.4 g. Other Ingredients: Vegetable cellulose (capsule). see more...

Buy on Puritan...*
Kim R.
Kim R.
Ashburn, VA
I love this supplement!! I'm vegetarian and I do not get everything in my diet that I need. I have been taking this supplement over a year and it has made a huge difference. I no longer feel tired or lethargic and my skin is so much better.
crystal b.
crystal b.
seffner, FL
Awesome product I love it it does wonders and best if it it's organic all Natural
Sathi H.
Sathi H.
Supper good product . We can't get all vitamin everyday so we should take this
Anitha B.
Anitha B.
India
Native to india, moringa has been used worldwide to combat malnutrition. It is a nutritionally complex whole food naturally abundant in vitamins, minerals and amino acids. Daily use of moringa can help to restore your imbalances, add concentrated superfood nutrition to your diet and help you to consumer the recommended 6-10 servings of vegetables per day
Kathryne T.
Kathryne T.
I have been taking moringa powder which i myself make at home. And i am getting the benefits of it already. I am so sure that its pure since i pick the leaves from my dad's moringa tree. My question is, Is this brand of moringa supplement really effective? Who has tried this brand and what benefits have you now feel? How long have you been taking it? I would like to recommend this to my friend who has thyroid cancer.