BeautySkinBath & BodyOrganic Herbal Essence
Sesame Seed Oil - Refined 100% Pure 8 Oz

Organic Herbal Essence Sesame Seed Oil - Refined 100% Pure 8 Oz

by Organic Herbal Essence

Rich in vitamins and minerals. Good for psoriasis, eczema, rheumatism, arthritis and as a skin softener. It also has shown to block out up to 25% of the sun's UV-rays. used as a tanning aid, and is softening to all skin types. Good for mature skin. It...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Organic Herbal Essence Sesame Seed Oil - Refined 100% Pure 8 Oz!
Melanie V.
victoria
This product was very very strong on my hair and didn’t help much like other products I used. Although on my eyebrows it helped make Long and pretty
Lillian A.
This oil works great in rehydrating the hair. It's cheap not to pricey. It comes with a very good scent. Not to strong very natural. I used it after I washed my hair. I would defiantly buy it again.
Abby W.
Hull, East Yorkshire
Made my scalp very oily as hard to use the right amount but made the rest of my hair feel amazing
Addison L.
chatham
I don’t mind this I prefer the other types of herbal essences types but it’s not bad.
Anet O.
Torreón,Coahuila
mita muy padre, hidrata muchisimo el cabello,super lo recomiedo,es de lo mejor que he probado para el cabello

Looking for your answer?