Organic HAIRepair coconut oil & baobab Intense Moisture Creme 5 oz

by ORS

Organic Root Stimulator HAIRepair Intense Moisture Creme will help restore the moisture balance to dry hair and scalp. This formula is enriched with a blend of avocado, coconut and other vital oils to add maximum moisture. With regular use, the hair...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Organic HAIRepair coconut oil & baobab Intense Moisture Creme 5 oz!
Brooklyn, NY
My mom has this it’s okay but it’s more for permed hair it’s really greasy it smells nice
Croydon , Surrey
Organic HAIRepair coconut oil & baobab Intense Moisture Creme 5 oz uploaded by Jo L.
My hair really loves this product. It's a Coconut and Baobab oil in a cream. It spreads really well on both my hair and scalp and does a good job of moisturising my hair and scalp without making it feel greasy. It immediately hydrates your hair when applied. It has a lovely scent too. I will continue to purchase it.