ORGANIC GRAPE ACAI APPLE CIDER VINEGAR DRINK, GRAPE ACAI

ORGANIC GRAPE ACAI APPLE CIDER VINEGAR DRINK, GRAPE ACAI

INGREDIENTS: WATER, ORGANIC CONCORD GRAPE CONCENTRATE, ORGANIC APPLE CIDER VINEGAR, ORGANIC ACAI JUICE, ORGANIC STEVIA EXTRACT.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of ORGANIC GRAPE ACAI APPLE CIDER VINEGAR DRINK, GRAPE ACAI!
How would you rate this product?
Vero Beach, FL
ORGANIC GRAPE ACAI APPLE CIDER VINEGAR DRINK, GRAPE ACAI uploaded by Jennifer S.
I purchased this from Publix because it was on clearance and I’ve been wanting to try an apple cider vinegar drink. I don’t want to give a horrible review because drinking apple cider vinegar isn’t going to be a tasty enjoyable thing lol. But adding the grape and açaí has definitely helped mask and dull down the vinegar flavor. This drink isn’t for me because I can’t get past the taste of vinegar but I’m sure others who are into the apple cider drinks will find this enjoyable due to the added grape and açaí.

Looking for your answer?