Organic Golden Light Blue Agave

by Madhava

Madhava's Organic Golden Light Blue Agave has many fine qualities. Among them are its certified purity, consistent delicious mild flavor and a lengthy shelf life (won't crystallize). And, agave nectar has a low glycemic index that is beneficial for many. Plus, it pours and dissolves quickly, even in cold food or drinks. Best of all, it simply tastes great! Madhava Light Organic Agave Nectar is made purely from the juice of the agave. There are no additives or preservatives.

Does this actually taste sweet?
Does this work is it good? Some have after taste, does this?
How many calories are in a serving ?
Start your review of Organic Golden Light Blue Agave!
Midway, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Organic Golden Light Blue Agave uploaded by amanda D.
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff is perfect for holiday cooking for diabetics or for those who are on limited sugar intake like kids I use this instead of sugar in my homemade whipped cream and in my homemade cranberry sauce in my homemade pies and no body can tell the difference ok a diabetic can when they test their blood sugar and it maintains in the safe zone no matter how much they eat and once they realize they can finally have their favorite foods again oh boy do they eat alot of it
New Haven, CT
Organic Golden Light Blue Agave uploaded by Daniela G.
Organic Golden Light Blue Agave uploaded by Daniela G.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I love this product, it’s in doubt because it’s looking for honey, and I decided on this product and I really love it, it is magnificent in taste, and perfect, it could be as good or even more than honey❤️😱
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Organic Golden Light Blue Agave uploaded by Denise G.
I purchased the Organic Golden Light Blue Agave after finding in the specials bin at my grocery store. I use it as a sweetener for my tea. It's very good, easy to use. I would recommend this product.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Organic Golden Light Blue Agave uploaded by Shauna J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this for making hot tea it works great because I dont need as much sugar, its completely organic and I think it takes better in hot tea than just using regular sugar got from walmart.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Greta substitute for sugar or maroon syrup! & Low calories. I use it to sweeten my coffee, cereals, oatmeal—pretty much anything. The price I believe it’s within industry standards and worth it. I would recommend.
Organic Golden Light Blue Agave uploaded by Brittany L.
This is by far the best sweetener I've tried ! I live to add it to my smoothies , oatmeals and acai bowls !
Lynn , MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
It's awesome in coffee or tea- I've even put in on waffle lol it's a sweetener alternative but all natural- try the light version . A little goes a long way!!
Louisville, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I recommend this to any coffee or tea lovers it's perfect for your hot beverage and more natural and better for you than sugar it has a great flavor too and you can find at any store I would recommend
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Agave is good for many things, I prefer to have it in my tea!! It's not overwhelming at all.
Council Grove, KS
This is the best alternative sugar sweetener that I've tried. I love it in my hot tea. It isn't too sweet and doesn't have any sort of after taste. I will continue to use this because it's a healthier sweetener option.