BY ORGANIC FOOD BAR

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Vegan Protein Vanilla 14 Ounces Powder see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Walmart
Chasity H.
New Phila, OH
I love this protein powder! For the most part I like to try and eat vegan... it makes me feel better overall. I have always wanted to try a vegan protein powder and I'm very satisfied with this one. The taste isn't aything spectacular... it's basically like any chocolate whey protein powder. I did enjoy the way i felt after drinking it though and I'm very happy that I have found a drink for post workout that is vegan!