BY ORGANIC FIJI

Organic Fiji Virgin Coconut Oil Pineapple Description: 100% Organic Ingredients Cold-Pressed No Harsh Ingredients No Parabens No GMOs Its rare to find a moisturizer more effective than certified organic virgin coconut oil. Coconut oil in its purest form is one of the most natural ways to moisturize and treat dry and irritated skin and can even be used as an intensive treatment for damaged hair. Rich in vitamins and anti-oxidants, coconut oil is a true gift from nature. Free Of Parabens, harsh ingredients, GMOs, and animal testing. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Organic Fiji Virgin Coconut Oil Pineapple Directions Apply liberally as moisturizer for skin, massage oil, or as a conditioner for the hair. Ingredients: Cold-pressed cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil, a scentsational synergistic blend of pineapple coconut essence combined with certified organic essential oils of cinnamon bark, nutmeg, orange and sunflower oil. Warnings Naturally solidifies under 76 degrees F/24degrees C. Place sealed container in hot water to liquefy. Dairy Free Yeast Free Wheat Free Vegan see more...

• You can probably find it at Walmart if you look Ambrose t...1 Answers
  • Where am I able to find this product I love the smell of ...2 Answers
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Friend got this for me this past Christmas. IT SMELLS SO GOOD. Doesn't leave and oily residue, smells amazing, not too expensive, and it leaves your skin feeling amazing! I left it in my sons diaper bag for the longest time and found it the other day, I forgot how much I loved it!
Amber G.
Dillard, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I soo want to try this! I love anything made by Fiji! Coconut oil has great beneficial properties, such as shiny for hair, treating dandruff, putting moisture in the hair, softening the skin, making the skin smooth, and many more!
Kimarie P.
Beaverton, OR
I really love this pineapple and coconut oil! It smells delicious and it my skin and hair is very healthy and glowing because of the fantastic item!
Daphne N.
Newark, DE
I just tried to find this at my Walmart but u can only buy it on line
So I'm gonna order it and see how it goes!
jennifer c.
This is amazing. coconut oil is beneficial in so many ways and the fact that it had pineapple it smells fantastic
Katy M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is really great if you're bored with the normal scent of coconut oil. Makes my skin smooth and moisturized.
Stephanie L.
Turin, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love this coconut oil! The smell is amazing!! It really moisturizers my skin and hair! Highly recommend!
Amy K.
UK
This product is a #beachbag essential! I have super thick hair that is prone to tangles after swimming in salt sea water, but a small about rubbed through my hair keeps me looking sleek on the beach
Huma M.
Cheetham Hill, Manchester
This product is great as its main ingredient is coconut which has loads of good effects on you especially for your hair such as thickening your hair, increasing hair growth and getting rid of dandruff, I love this product !!
Macenzie C.
Its so rare for me to find something that i actually like something. but this is amazing i love it!!! smells super good and it's amazing
Breaynna W.
Altoona, PA
Where am I able to find this product I love the smell of coconut, and I am always looking for new beneficial products to try?
Becky M.
You can probably find it at Walmart if you look Ambrose the picture it says prices click on that and that will tell you. Just a tip for next time😊

back