BY ORGANIC FIJI

It is rare to find a moisturizer more effective than Certified Organic Virgin Coconut Oil. Coconut Oil in it's purest firm is one of the most natural ways to moisturize and treat dry and irritated skin and can be used as an intensive treatment for damaged hair. Rich in vitamins and anti-oxidants, Coconut Oil is a true gift from nature. Australian Lemongrass along with a splash of Tangerine, will awaken your senses while revitalizing your skin. see more...

• I have really curly hair and it drys very fast specially ...2 Answers
  • How much does it cost?1 Answers
Linda T.
Charlotte, NC
Great scent, sweet and citrusy. Good oil to apply to split ends or add a couple of drops to your regular lotion!
Tamesha R.
Atlanta, GA
This is great to use in your hair for dry hair and you can also use on your body
lawrenceville
i have really curly hair and it drys very fast specially my ends i apply a small dime amount on my ends and my hair is bouncy and soft
lawrenceville
I have really curly hair and it drys very fast specially my ends i apply a small dime amount on my ends and my hair is bouncy and soft
How much does it cost?