Organic Facial Repair Serum, 1 oz (30 ml), Cocokind uploaded by Brensy S.

BY COCOKIND

• Do you put this on before or after a night time moisturizer?2 Answers
Crystal K.
I got a sample of this from cocokind and i love it. The sample was hefty too! they gave me enough to really try the product for a few days and see if i like it. I tried it and took a break and tried it again to see the difference. When using this, i noticed my face was a lot more moisturized. i tried their other moisturizers with coconut oil and that broke me out a little bit, but i dont think this one did. There is coconut oil in the facial repair serum but maybe its the amount of it, or combination with the other oils that don;t break me out. It's so hydrating and a little goes a long way! make sure you pat it in rather than rubbing it in! when you pat it in, your skin absorbs it better and you don't overuse the oil.

I love the ingredients in here and that it is so simple, coconut, avocado, and rosehip oils. It's organic and clean. i am going to buy the full size at a whole foods near me. :)
Talia B.
Lake Stevens
I love Organic Facial Repair Serum, 1 oz (30 ml), Cocokind! It has reduced my complexion and scarring and overall skin. When I use this product with other cocokind products I see the best results and my skin has been improving every single day. Love it!
Jenny C.
Williamsville, NY
I’ve been using this on top of my moisturizer. I love that it’s organic with only a few but great ingredients. It is a face oil so it does make you look dewy (oily if you go overboard) but overall I highly recommend this.
Isabelle K.
Raleigh, NC
this serum is like a breath of fresh air! i am so in love with the company’s message wasting less and using natural ingredients. their effort to keep things natural is so worth it when buying their products.
🌺 n.
The best serum ever and the only serum that never gave me breakouts! It’s not greasy more heavy, but gives enough moisturization! Organic Facial Repair Serum, 1 oz (30 ml), Cocokind
Geneva B.
Castle Rock, CO
Everything this company does is magic. I love it all and can’t wait to try every single product they offer. I am never disappointment by their products or pricing and will always use them.
Brensy S.
Bronx, NY
I love this serum! It is so moisturizing and not greasy. Thats a big deal for me. I love to use it at night, before bed, to let it sink into my skin. The next day when I wake up my skin is super soft and vibrant. Good for sensitive skin and problematic skin. I suffer from psoriasis and during the winter my skin gets particularly dry so, I always add a bit extra of the serum along with a good moisturizer :)
Sydney P.
Grand Rapids
The facial repair serum is very hydrating and smoothing. It is all natural so I know it is not going to cause any irritation. It didn’t make me break out but my acne also did not get any better. I stopped using it for now just to see if my acne would change at all.
Katie L.
I love everything about this product, especially the ingredients. I love putting this on my face before bed and waking up to super soft skin! I also love that a little goes a long way. At first I was worried that this little bottle would not last long, but a little pump works wonders! The only thing I'm not a fan of is that the serum thickens up when it get cold, but is understandable due to the ingredients.
Brittany P.
Holland, MI
I love this oil! Before trying it, I was a little skeptical of putting oil on my face, however, after the first day, I was hooked! It makes my face feel awesome and not greasy at all. I also love that it is vegan, cruelty free products are the best. I happily use it daily.
Paige B.
Do you put this on before or after a night time moisturizer?

back