BY ORGANIC EXCELLENCE

Chemical Free, Gluten Free & Fragrance Free.Wild Mint Styling Spray provides body, shine, and manageability to all hair types. Used on wet hair, it delivers optimum style control and a vibrant shine. On dry hair, you will enjoy a natural, long lasting hold. Special ingredients offer protection from environmental pollutants and ultra-violet rays see more...

Isabel M.
Fort Walton Beach, FL
I absolutely hate using chemicals on my hair and this product allows me to keep my hair tame and helps me feel stress free about knowing whats going on my body. I LOVE IT!
Cerissa W.
Bozeman, MT
Great firm but not too stiff hold. smells clean and amazing. lasts for quite sometime. a must try for thin, fine hair.
demi b.
Orange park, FL
Great hold! I had a baby sample once & it was great! I wish I could try it again!