BeautyFragranceFragrance for Hervthrive
Organic Eucalyptus 100% Pure Essential Oil - Aromatherapy (05 Fluid Ounces)

Organic Eucalyptus 100% Pure Essential Oil - Aromatherapy (0.5 Fluid Ounces)

by vthrive

Invigorate your senses with the purifying aroma of 100% USDA Certified Organic Eucalyptus essential oil. Its rich, earthy tones are derived from the Eucalyptus globulus leaf in a pure and natural formulation. This enlivening extract may be used in a diffuser or blended with carrier oils for aromatherapy support.Sourced from nature, this essential oil is:Certified Organic by OneCertCruelty-freeThird-party testedSimply clean.All products from Vthrive™ The Vitamin Shoppe brand are free from magnesium stearate, stearic acid, and titanium dioxide. Quality Promise Our brands are put through 320 rigorous quality assurance steps, and ingredient purity and potency are verified by independent, third-party labs. You can feel confident that all products from The Vitamin Shoppe® family of brands meet or exceed industry quality standards.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Organic Eucalyptus 100% Pure Essential Oil - Aromatherapy (0.5 Fluid Ounces)!
Amanda L.
Lexington, KY
This is amazing during the cold/flu season!! My #complimentary box came just in time!! So happy I got a chance to test the #vitaminshoppe eucalyptus oil because it is such a clean smooth menthol smell. I would highly recommend this one!!! Thanks #Influenster!!
nadel S.
Miami Gardens, FL
As a massage therapist I love this essential oil, so pure and real smell been using it for myself and my client too.... they just loved it like me.
Monique  A.
Organic Eucalyptus 100% Pure Essential Oil - Aromatherapy (0.5 Fluid Ounces) uploaded by Monique  A.
Eucalyptus oil can be used as a medicine to treat a variety of common diseases and conditions including nasal congestion, asthma, and as a tick repellant. Diluted eucalyptus oil may also be applied to the skin as a remedy for health problems such as arthritis and skin ulcers. You can also use it in a warm bath or shower.
Neil S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Eucalyptus can help in so many ways but which is the one to get? Simply get Vitamin Shoppes. Excellent effect and aroma.Price is very reasonable and can be used in so many ways!

Looking for your answer?