BeveragesCoffeeCoffee Beans, Ground Coffee, & Instant CoffeeArcher Farms

by Archer Farms

Organic Ethiopian Yirgacheffe Coffee Single Cups 16ct - Archer Farms

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Organic Ethiopian Yirgacheffe Coffee Single Cups 16ct - Archer Farms!
N Brunswick, NJ
This coffee tastes amazing. My dad and I are both coffee snobs and prefer to buy only organic coffee. I've tried purchasing him so many different brands and he always ends up saying "it's okay" or "I don't like it." He loved the Ethiopian k-cups and was shocked that it was organic and from Target! It almost has a slightly sweet undertone and tastes very smooth. They're usually $9.99 but Target occasionally runs sales on them and you can get a Buy One Get One Free sale.

Looking for your answer?