HealthWellnessOrganic Essence Pure Organics
Organic Essence Madagascar Vanilla Pure Organic Soap

Is this real soap? Organic true?
Is it vegan ? Where is it made ?
I love anything organic! Is this any good ?
Start your review of Organic Essence Pure Organics Organic Essence Madagascar Vanilla Pure Organic Soap!
How would you rate this product?
Tiffany A.
Holbrook, MA
Tried this in the bathroom of a vegetarian restaurant and i liked it. I was really impressed. Only fault is im not a huge fan of vanilla smell. Otherwise great product. Love that its organic.
Kinsley P.
Concord, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
You should always use organic things it's helps with your skin I love it!!!
You should always use organic things it's helps with your skin I love it!!!
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Smells so too its organic can't go wrong with that and my kids love the foam soaps so keeps them washing there hands great stuff
Madeline M.
Riverside, IL
Smells super good. I love how this product is organic because most soaps out there aren't!
Kelly A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Such a great soap! The smell is absolutely amazing plus it's organic, which is a huge plus for me! The price is very reasonable!
Erika Q.
This soup is wonderful! Smells good and it's organic! What more can you ask for ? I absolutely love the vanilla smell too it. It totally met My expectations!
Samantha T.
ROCHESTER, NY
I'm in love with the smell of this soap. It's organic but still leaves me feeling clean. Will buy again.
Alejandra M.
Brownsville, TX
I love everything organic so this is a great product! I love the smell because its tolerating
Jez B.
Henderson, KY
Firsttime i use this i love it.no need bar soap as i said. This is the Soap i just need to my skin works wonderful too..
Deborah A.
I think I had bought a value box of these, the smell is phenomenal!! It leaves me feeling nice and clean.