Organic Essence Pure Organics Organic Essence Madagascar Vanilla Pure Organic Soap

BY ORGANIC ESSENCE PURE ORGANICS

Emily A.
Glenside, PA
Haven't used the vanilla scent but it's nice that it's foam and the scents are usually great
Natalie P.
Love the vanilla scent! Really awesome that soap can become a foam consistency ! Kids love the foam and the scent.
Naiyurima G.
I really love vanilla! this product it's the best, smells good and i like it
Silkya D.
York, PA
This soap smells like pure love, I live vanilla it never fails and the way you feel afterwards refreshing and satisfying
Rachel B.
Brundidge, AL
I love anything organic! I hope this product is good! Can't wait to try! Will keep you all posted :)
Devoneisha R.
Lantana, FL
Loved this soap it left my hands super soft and hydrated but the only problem is the price for the small bottle
Lindsay H.
Greer, SC
I love organic soaps. This is perfect. It's not drying and it smells so nice.
Deborah A.
I think I had bought a value box of these, the smell is phenomenal!! It leaves me feeling nice and clean.
Jez B.
Henderson, KY
Firsttime i use this i love it.no need bar soap as i said. This is the Soap i just need to my skin works wonderful too..
Tiffany A.
Holbrook, MA
Tried this in the bathroom of a vegetarian restaurant and i liked it. I was really impressed. Only fault is im not a huge fan of vanilla smell. Otherwise great product. Love that its organic.
Jewel D.
North Babylon , NY
I love anything organic! Is this any good ?
Kinsley R.
Is this real soap? Organic true?
Sara S.
Port st lucie, Fl
Is it vegan ? Where is it made ?
Emily S.
How strong is the smell? Is it perfume or natural extract?