BY ORGANIC ESSENCE

Organic Essence Organic Lip Balm - VanillaEase into your day with the warm solace of Vanilla. Uncomplicated to keep life basic. Not an easy task but Vanilla. see more...

miranda l.

Motherfirst A.
Tampa, FL
It's so hard for me to find such a great lip balm with great flavor and moisture. Very magnificent product.
Lysca I.
Port of spain
I love this lip balm .. My lips feel like baby lips after I'm done applying it .. I even apply it on my lips while I'm doing my make up so my lips and be soft and ready for lipstick by the time I'm finished doing my make up .. It even has a really nice taste
valentina p.
The only issue with this product that I have is the container. I can appreciate the commitment to keeping the product as eco-friendly as possible, but the balm can be troublesome to get out as you need to squeeze the tube like a tube of toothpaste in order to get the balm out. Once the balm is out, it's a pain to get back down into the tube - so you end up wasting a lot of the balm as it shoots out the sides of the lid when you put the lid back on. Keep a tissue ready to wipe the side of the lid afterwards so that you don't have lip balm everywhere! The vanilla kind is amazing! The flavour is light but still noticeable. The balm itself left my lips incredibly soft and even healed them from another lip balm which wreaked havoc on my poor lips! Sometimes the balm felt rough on my lips but it never damaged them.
Catarina F.
Porto, Portugal
Is this a good lip balm?