by Food To Live

Certified Organic Roasted and Salted Pumpkin Seeds from Food to Live make a great healthy snack as they are rich in essential nutrients, including B vitamins, vitamin A, potassium, copper, magnesium, and manganese. Eating them regularly will help...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Organic Dry Roasted Pumpkin with Sea Salt, 2 Pounds - Non-GMO Kernels, Pepitas, Kosher, Vegan, No Shell, Healthy Snack, Bulk - by Food to Live!
Obsessed with pumpkin seeds lately being added to my oatmeal. Let me tell you the fact they are organic a huge plus. The sea salt is light but yet the right amount. Usually in the morning or mid afternoon I also use them as a pick me up snack to get me through the day. Great product.

Looking for your answer?