BeautyFaceFacial Skincarenone
Organic Doctor Olive Lotion-68 oz Lotion

Organic Doctor Olive Lotion-6.8 oz Lotion

by none

Bioactive organic Virgin Olive Oil is a super hydrating and intensely nutritious fruit oil rich in Oleic Acid, an antioxidant. In combination with a proprietary blend of bioactive and naturally occurring ingredients, this incredibly effective skin lotion moisturizes deep into the epidermal surface to nourish and hydrate the intercellular matrix, perfectly restoring the skins natural integrity.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Organic Doctor Olive Lotion-6.8 oz Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
maddie Z.
Fontana, CA
i absolutely LOVE this lotion!!!! it works so amazing! we keep it in the kitchen and use it after dishes or if our hands are just feeling dry. i don’t use it on the rest of my body bc I am not a big fan of the smell. But it is so worth it for how moisturizing it is!
Karina W.
Pinole
It is very smooth and creamy. It stays on so well. I bought it at CVS. It was well priced. It did not give me any reactions. Specially with my sensitive skin. I will always buy this product.
Carli S.
Dublin, OH
This lotion works very well. I typically get very dry hands in the winter and the olive oil in the lotion really helps. Also I like that these products are all natural because I know what I'm putting on my body is good for me.

Looking for your answer?