BY SPORTS RESEARCH

COCONUT OIL Coconut is an innovative super food offering perfect support for an active lifestyle. At Sports Research, we recognize that the regular intake of pure and unrefined coconut oil provides natural benefits for the body. HOW IT WORKS Coconut... see more...

• Hmmmm.. so I'm wondering if this is worth adding to my vi...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Organic Coconut Oil 1000mg; The Only Vegetarian and Vegan safe Coconut Oil Capsule Available; Non-GMO & Gluten Free - 120 Veggie Softgels; Made In USA!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Melissa V.
Hmmmm.. so I'm wondering if this is worth adding to my vitamin regimin. My dilemma is if I'm going to incorporate coconut oil into my life, should I do so with a vitamin or the jar of coconut oil?