Organic Chia Facial Oil - 1 fl. oz.

by cocokind

Our organic, virgin chia seed oil is a significant source of omega-3 fatty acids. With the ideal 3-1 balance between omega-3 and omega-6, the oil protects and nourishes skin cells while delivering antioxidants and phytonutrients. When infused with organic chamomile flowers, our lightweight organic chia facial oil is calming, deeply moisturizing, and a rich source of nutrients for our skin. Apply 2-3 drops once or twice daily. Quickly absorbed by skin, our organic chia facial oil can be used as a daily moisturizer.

Ship Weight: 0.17

Does this product make your face feel sticky??
Start your review of Organic Chia Facial Oil - 1 fl. oz.!
Albany
I love how natural their products are - great company! However, this face oil is not my absolute favorite. Felt like I was breaking out. Smell is also difficult to stand at times...it really lingers.
Kendall Park, NJ
This is another great Cocokind product! I use it as my nightly moisturizer. It has also prevented peeling when I’ve gotten a little too pink from the sun this summer.
Belmont, NC
This is actually a really cool product. A little definitely goes a long way and no real need to use an additional moisturizer with this as it can be a little greasy.
Lansing, MI
Purchased at: Whole Foods
This oil is a little slice of heaven. I've been using it for almost 6 months now. It's amazing. It's super moisturizing without being too greasy. It doesn't make me break out at All. It's also reasonably priced for the quality and it lasts for months. Highly recommend this product.
Eureka
Feels great and even with sensitive skin, I don’t break out which I’m surprised by since it’s oil. It’s great to use after exfoliating!
I do love this product. You only need just a dab. And then to wait a few seconds to let it settle in. But once it does it’s wonderful
cincinnati
This is my all time favorite thing ever for my face! The packaging has been updated to a cleaner look!
Edmonton
Organic Chia Facial Oil - 1 fl. oz. uploaded by Julia L.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
This product is amazing for all skin types! Very healing and soothing, I will definitely repurchase. It’s not overly expensive either! $15
sherbrooke
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
This chia facile oil does work. Gives you a nice glow, how ever your hands are pretty oily after.