Organic Chia Facial Oil - 1 fl. oz.

by cocokind

Our organic, virgin chia seed oil is a significant source of omega-3 fatty acids. With the ideal 3-1 balance between omega-3 and omega-6, the oil protects and nourishes skin cells while delivering antioxidants and phytonutrients. When infused with organic chamomile flowers, our lightweight organic chia facial oil is calming, deeply moisturizing, and a rich source of nutrients for our skin. Apply 2-3 drops once or twice daily. Quickly absorbed by skin, our organic chia facial oil can be used as a daily moisturizer.

Ship Weight: 0.17

Does this product make your face feel sticky??
Start your review of Organic Chia Facial Oil - 1 fl. oz.!
Organic Chia Facial Oil - 1 fl. oz. uploaded by McKenna D.
Love love love this product and the entire line from cocokind. I initially bought this product 2 summers ago to try an oil over a lotion because my acne was very bad at the time and lotion was clogging my pores. The oil is so light that it never made me breakout and gave a perfect glow without makeup. I’m still using this chia oil over a year later. In the morning I wash with their oil to milk cleanser or just water, followed by the essence spray, vitamin C serum, and then the chia oil. Perfect combination of products and my skin is looking HEALTHY
San Antonio, TX
Holy grail product! I picked this up on a whim from Whole Foods and fell in love with it. I have extremely dry skin. After cleansing my face, I immediately need to to in with a product to seal in water and protect my moisture barrier. This does just that! I always apply this after cleansing my face before proceeding with the rest of my skin care. I find that this keeps my skin nice and hydrated. It's visibly plump and glowy!
Sammamish , WA
This product is lovely!! I love this company for their pure ingredients and transparency in their process and products. This oil is lightweight but still very moisturizing. I love the dropper application as well. I recommend!
Washington, DC
Absolutely love this product!! Use every night on top of moisturizer. Does take awhile to absorb so I use at night time. I have dry skin and notice a difference with this. Def recommend.
Ugh this feels soooo good on the skin. If I’m having a particularly sensitive day, this oil is a little too strong, but most days it’s just perfect. I use it all over my body and have purchased two bottles.
New York
One of my go-to facial oils. I use this most nights before bed and wake up with my skin feeling moisturized and glowing. I have easily irritated and sensitive skin, and this oil leaves it feeling soothed and smooth. When traveling to extra dry climates, this is my go-to product, day or night.
Minneapolis
Super light formula - great for use both day and night. One pulp for face, one for neck. Love to layer it with hyaluronic acid for a compete moisturizing treatment. Lightly scented but not overwhelming. It smells plants or seeds, as it should! Affordable organic option. I’ll purchase again!
Fayetteville, AR
This is a great hydrating product and a little goes a long way. Plus, you can't really beat the pricepoint. The only issue I had with it at first is the smell, which smells a bit like my Omega-3 supplement. It isn't overpowering, however, and only took a week or so to get over.
Los Angeles, CA
I absolutely love this product. I would recommend to anyone with dry or combination skin. It is a thicker oil but still very light on the skin and is easily absorbed. It definitely helped my skin with dryness and acne, all for a very reasonable price point!
Heavy heavy heavy. I feel like this never fully absorbs into skin, and I feel like that is what made it so pore-clogging. It smells pretty terrible, it's THICK, and it just didn't do anything for me. Not a fan at all.