BeautyFaceFacial SkincareSky Organics
Organic Castor Oil- Eyelash Enhancer Serum (1oz) with Mascara Brushes

Organic Castor Oil- Eyelash Enhancer Serum (1oz) with Mascara Brushes

Castor Oil

DooEs this help grow eyelashes?
Is caster oil the best product for lash growth?
How good is this product? Results?
Start your review of Organic Castor Oil- Eyelash Enhancer Serum (1oz) with Mascara Brushes!
Clyn M.
Vancouver, WA
Organic Castor Oil- Eyelash Enhancer Serum (1oz) with Mascara Brushes uploaded by Clyn M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve been using this eyelash serum for a couple months on & off and I’ve seen such a dramatic difference in my eyelashes! When I first got it I had a small patch where my eyelashes weren’t growing within a couple of months it grew back completely. I got this around Easter of last year. They also come with spoolys & brush applicators. It’s about $10-$14 worth the price! I would recommend to anyone who’s willing to put the time to put this eyelash serum on every night it works like magic! ✨
Alexandria J.
Organic Castor Oil- Eyelash Enhancer Serum (1oz) with Mascara Brushes uploaded by Alexandria J.
I just started using Sky Organics Organic Castor Oil Eyelash Serum on my Brows and I am loving it! It already looks and feels like I have been using this product for a while! I love it! If I am this happy after 1 use, imagine after weeks or months! *Follow directions and wipe excess serum off wand before you apply to your brows. I got overzealous and put a lot on. It was no biggie though, I just gently wiped my eyelid with a wet cotton round.
Traci S.
Foley, AL
Organic Castor Oil- Eyelash Enhancer Serum (1oz) with Mascara Brushes uploaded by Traci S.
SO SO SO SO in love with this !! First idk if it truly grows because my research says it just adds length when using but if u stopped than it wouldn’t stay that way but I literally had 000 eyelashes like u couldn’t see them at all but now they are there and even look darker. I also were this on my lips and a few other areas which I’ll get to in a sec. my lips are freaking amazing !!! Like I swear by this and no nasty taste! I feel like I could be a lip commercial haha now for the other areas idk what made me do it but since it worked for my lips i though well why not my nipples and my u know down stairs and occasionally on my stretch marks. But let me tell you!!!! My nipples are like so soft I wish I could lick them hahaha (itty bitty commity) and my downstairs omg lol I know this is dramatic but I’m so dead serious it’s the most softest it’s ever been it even makes the color pop and my husband he literally won’t get off me (not complaining 😏). I put this on my lips and those downstairs lips, and nipples twice a day once in an and once pm. I do love it on my lashes and brows but my favorite use of this is for those areas I listed I literally need 50 bottles it’s that good! Not just doing this review for a bonus I literally just wanted to tell u ladies about my discovery and TRUST ME u will love it to and your husband, boyfriend, girlfriend whoever will love it just as much.
Jenn C.
Oldsmar, FL
Organic Castor Oil- Eyelash Enhancer Serum (1oz) with Mascara Brushes uploaded by Jenn C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve only been using this for a couple of days and I can already see the difference. I used to have the most beautiful lashes when I was younger. Now I’m a grandmother and they’ve thinned out. This product is clearly filling them in and growing them out. I can’t wait to see what they look like in a week or two.
Shelby J.
Grovetown, GA
Organic Castor Oil- Eyelash Enhancer Serum (1oz) with Mascara Brushes uploaded by Shelby J.
Purchased at: Amazon
I love LOVE love this . Put it on every night before I go to sleep and wash it off in the morning . After about a week I saw my eye lashes get stronger !! It’s amazing . GET THIS .
Erika M.
Las Vegas, NV
Organic Castor Oil- Eyelash Enhancer Serum (1oz) with Mascara Brushes uploaded by Erika M.
Purchased at: Walmart
If you’re looking to grow out your eyelashes or even your eyebrows, this will be your best friend. I used it and it worked! I didn’t even have to go through the half the bottle to see results
Paigeyy W.
New Orleans
Purchased at: Walmart
This Is The most wonderful Product you could ever use for your eyelashes . It Had Grown My eyelashes out a lot .. I was So Amaze About the Results. all My CoWorkers Thinks I have False Eyelashes On but it’s All Mine . ☺️☺️ .. I Also Would Be Starting My Own Eyelash Serum Line Pretty Soon .. I found Other Techniques That Was Helpful My eyelashes too ..
Kenley L.
Monroe, GA
I’ve noticed a big difference when using this. I purchased this last summer and still have a lot. A little bit of product goes a long way! I also put this on my eyebrows.
Heily M.
Lake Worth, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
Honestly love this product it helped my lashes grow i had lash fall out and had bald spots my lash line felt dry and itchy like if i had dandruff on my lash line so i started using Organic Castor Oil- Eyelash Enhancer Serum (1oz) with Mascara Brushes i use this all the time i apply it like if mascara and right after i apply it it looks like i apply mascara i love it and it helps my lashes so much!!!!!
Roni D.
Fort Worth, TX
Organic Castor Oil- Eyelash Enhancer Serum (1oz) with Mascara Brushes uploaded by Roni D.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great product it may not look like much but this saved my lashes after having extensions. So great that its organic vegan and cruelty free
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Vanessa J.
il y a un an
Organic Castor Oil- Eyelash Enhancer Serum (1oz) with Mascara Brushes How long does it take to see results? Do your lashes appear fuller and lengthen when using?
Eryn A. il y a un an
Hi!! So happy you love this product as much as I do. I’m the brand manager for sky organics through pharmapacks and Splashe.com. For full results you can expect it to grow within 4 weeks but should continue until at least the 16 week mark! See image below for the kinds of results you can expect! #cleanbeauty #skyorganics #voxbox #castoroil