Organic Care Shampoo Normal 725ml

by organic care

Organic Care Shampoo Normal

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Organic Care Shampoo Normal 725ml!
Absolutely THE best shampoo I have ever used. My hair is highlighted blonde and becomes extremely dry and unmanageable afterwards, this shampoo and conditioner make it so soft, smooth and manageable. I live in a humid city and I can assue you that even when I'm out in the rain my hair stays smooth and frizz free when I use this brand ! It also gives my hair volume and a beautiful shine.
Moonah
I love this shampoo! One of the few that doesn’t leave my hair feeling super dry and knotted after using it, and it’s very cheap compared to the alternatives for the amount you get in the bottle! Highly recommend, though I will say it’s weird when you get close to the bottom of the bottle as there are more solid chunks of aloe vera inside.
Tres Bon No5, Vacoas
I use the organic care brands a lot and it really makes a difference to my hair. The anti dandruff one really calms my dandruff. They smell sooo good. I also use their conditioner
Baulkham Hills
the ‘normal’ shampoo was a little drying on my hair but worked well. I personally prefer the dry nourish shampoo, this is much more moisturising, with argan oil etc. this shampoo has great value for price, and i would recommend it to anyone with normal hair.
Brisbane
Works on every hair type and always does the job when I used it! Smells nice and leaves my hair feeling clean and shiny.

Looking for your answer?