BeveragesTea & Infusionsvitas Naturals
Organic Cacao Powder, Raw Chocolate Powder, 16 oz, Navitas Naturals

Organic Cacao Powder, Raw Chocolate Powder, 16 oz, Navitas Naturals

by vitas Naturals

King of cacao. Raw chocolate - the new red wine. Cacao is increasingly being consumed for its nutritive and health enhancing properties as it has been in many cultures for thousands of years. Cocoa beans (theobroma cacao/raw chocolate) are the source for all chocolate and cocoa products. Our certified organic, raw cacao is the premium criollo variety. Theobroma literally means food of the goods - so called from the goodness of the seeds and Mexican named the pounded seeds chocolate cacao is increasingly being consumed for its nutritive and health-enhancing properties, as it has been in many cultures for thousands of years. Cacao contains many chemicals that enhance physician and mental well-being, including an incredibly rich supply of magnesium. Other essential minerals present in Cacao are calcium, zinc, iron, copper and potassium. Cacao also contains more antioxidant flavonoids than red wine, green tea and blueberries. Navitas Naturals vegan cacao nibs are unprocessed, certified organic, raw, peeled cacao beans. Our premium cacao beans come directly from the farmers who cultivate them. These farmers grow their crops on their own land, using sustainable methods that have been used for generations. These cacao beans are guaranteed to be free of heavy metals, chemicals and pesticides. USDA organic. Certified organic by Skal International. Imported form Peru. Packed in the USA. Features include: -Contains 100% pure cacao powder-brings the chocolate factory to your home-Pack of two 16-ounce pouches-Certified organic, kosher, gluten free, and vegan-Healthy way to stock up on antioxidants and important minerals like magnesium and iron-Instantly transforms smoothies, desserts, pies, and other recipes into the healthiest chocolate indulgence around

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Organic Cacao Powder, Raw Chocolate Powder, 16 oz, Navitas Naturals!
Szandra B.
Stockholm, Hägersten
I use this powder in smoothies, of when making hot chocolate (with almond milk). Also recently blended it with avocados & honey, and the result was a rich tasting chocolate mousse. Then took the same receipt and added some ripe bananas, dunked it all in the ice cream machine, and voila, the perfect chocolate banana ice cream. Lots of great ways of using it, and blends so well.
Tina V.
Vancouver, WA
This is fantastic! I put it in my coffee in the morning with a touch of vanilla, almond milk, and sweetener. When you buy this expect something like baking cocoa in flavor- it is NOT sweet. You need to mix it with HOT liquids as well. This will not dissolve in cold liquid. Great for baking!
Kim W.
Cadott, WI
I'm rating this a 3 only because I did not like the taste of this and only lasted for a week, so I do not feel as though I can accurately say if the product worked or not but I did not like the taste.
Julia L.
Holt, MI
This is definitely not sweet but it's great for oatmeal, smoothies and even adding to your coffee. Very healthy too!
Stephanie L.
Lowville, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great brand! This is not like coco/chocolate powder. It's not sweet and it's much healthier. This is also safe for dogs unlike reg chocolate!
Brigitte S.
Astoria, NY
This is the best cacao powder I've tried so far. There's so many uses in this; masks, hot chocolate, smoothies, etc. It tastes delicious. I purchased mine at whole foods and it lasts for a very long time. I recommend it to anyone.

Looking for your answer?