BY ORGANIC BOUQUET

This beautiful swag is made from naturally grown millet, canary grass, amaranthus and burgundy plumed celosia which is gathered together with an elegant bear grass bow. A magnificent reminder of the Fall season with its lush green color and magenta accent, you can display this swag inside as decoration or outside as a bird feeder. Approximately 24 inches long. see more...

• Does it act as a birdfeeder? How does it attract birds?3 Answers
Andrea C.
Bayport, NY
What a great idea. I live on a river with many migrating birds passing thru. I have planted berry bearing trees and shrub, feed the birds, have attracted hummingbirds to my yard. I will use these swags on my deck in the winter to give the birds another helping hand.
Becky P.
Kenosha, WI
My mother makes a lot of her own arrangements with plants, this looks really pretty but it seems a bit too pricey.
Brenda S.
Winfield, IL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Amazon
We love this the colors and so pretty and its eco friendly the birds love it . I would totally recommend this .
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
This sway look great smells great and the birds also love..thats why i say a no brainer.
Angie C.
Canton, GA
Attracts birds. Love the smell and the Color.
Abigail C.
Brooklyn, NY
Does it act as a birdfeeder? How does it attract birds?