Organic Bouquet Roses uploaded by Shadonna D.

BY ORGANIC BOUQUET

Each rose in this exquisite twenty four-stem arrangement radiates sheer beauty! Known for its vibrance and elegance, this "shocking pink" variety is perfect for expressing your love or admiration to someone special. Plus, you can rest assured knowing that these roses are sustainably grown and shipped fresh from the farm. EcoBloom Certified 24 stems Vase not included. see more...

Courtney M.
Fort Worth , Tx
I love love these roses! The color is very vibrant and the smell is out of this world. Perfect for adding an extra romantic touch anywhere in your house. We grow roses at our house but I still prefer these over my own! I always have to have fresh flowers in my house and will continue to recommend these to my loved ones.
Sayda M.
I bought about 12 of these babies not too long ago for my vanity & they're literally perfect, it gives it that more girly fancy look . Just beautiful.
Rose G.
Usually I do not like roses (mostly because it's my name and very cliche) But my boyfriend always brings me roses and they have grown on me. They do smell the best over any other flower!
Dani D.
Ringgold, VA
What girl doesn't like to be given roses? I've been to countless florist shops around my town and none of their flowers even compare to the beauty of these. My boyfriend surprised my on our first date with these and he instantly had me.
Misty S.
Tishomingo, OK
I reviewed a dozen organic roses for valentines day this year from my boyfriend and let me tell you, not only were they gorgeous but they smelled heavenly too. I'd give them ten stars if I could!
Brittany C.
Cedar Grove, TN
Love roses they smell great and make any room look good I buy all the time just to sit on the table to make it seem more homey and radiant
Ashley L.
Cedar Park, TX
Organic Bouquet Roses are a stunning present, and well worth the money! They last weeks longer than any other roses, and their colors are incredibly vibrant!
Chloe' C.
Like a typical girl, I love getting fresh flowers. Especially ones that smell great and last a good bit. These are beautiful and I can never get enough!
Jennifer W.
Gulfport, MS
Beautiful color. Roses are so elegant and amazingly beautiful! You cant go wrong with buying roses for anyone. I think these are a little over priced,but gorgeous!
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Beautiful and natural, my favorite. Roses are red, violets are blue and so am I when I don't get to review!
Lisa V.
What's your favorite color rose? And do you think a single rose or a bunch of roses is more romantic?
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
Who loves roses?
ASHLEY M.
How would you be able to tell the different between organic roses and non organic roses?
rosy R.
Decorator Expert
Is organic flowers live long time? ???
Nicole A.
Las Vegas , NV
Decorator Expert
Are these in seed form or a bush?