BY ORGANIC BOUQUET

Wow, what a special way to celebrate!   These delicious European-style sugar cookies are sure to promote general harmony and overall yumminess. At the very least, they ll promote feelings of gratitude toward you for sending them such tasty USDA Certified Organic treats. The perfect complement to tea, coffee or cocoa, they re topped with royal icing. Organic Certified, 24 iced sugar cookies. Earthy-friendly packaging see more...

• "These were super cute – great for special occasions." in 1 review
Simran K.
Vancouver, WA
These are a must for people who love natural organic sweet treats! It's delicious and healthy so snacking on a few won't make you feel guilty afterwards.
Marilyn B.
Bay Area
It taste delicious and it's organic. I love how they decorated the cookies. I recommend this cookies to all the cookie lovers out there.
Joan D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love how it is organic, but the style of the cookies are okay. I feel like they could have been decorated better.
Stasha R.
Poughkeepsie, NY
These were super cute – great for special occasions. And felt better about them since they're organic. Recommended!
Latoria I.
Bronx, NY
Taste delicious to be so healthy- so to speak
Cassie P.
Prairie Grove, AR
Who wouldn't want to get one of these?!
Michela M.
Alem de lindos, chama a atenção só de olhar, orgânico... o mundo deveria ser orgânico.... Saúde iria agradecer...
Maricarmen M.
Where can I purchase this product?
Mikayla W.
I've always wanted to try organic food. How do these taste in comparison to "regular" cookies? Also, what is the price range? I want to eat healthier but can't really afford to increase my budget to do so.
Michela M.
Aqui no Brasil acho que não tem esse biscoito.... Alguém sabe se tem no Brasil?